Ibuki Mioda X Male Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(U/T) = Ultimate talent

You walked around the island,thinking about how to get off the island and whats going to happen when someone gets killed again from the killing game. you walked over to the stage area and heard some guitar playing, you wanted to investigate so you walked in. as you walked in you saw Ibuki playing the acoustic guitar, you have had a crush on the girl for a while now but you just couldn't tell her that you liked her. you sat and listened to her play and sing  some songs for a while until she noticed you. "oh hey did you like what you heard" she said getting up from where she was sitting and walked over to you. "y-yeah it was really nice how you played and sung" you said rubbing the back of your neck slightly, she sort of zoned out and then she bounced back into reality "Ah, that's right! Introductions are a go-go!" she said smiling"I," "Buki," "Mio," "Da!" Put it together and what do you get? Ibuki Mioda!" she said holding out a hand. "and you are?" she asked. "I'm (Y/N),(L/N)" you said shaking her hand. "so what id your talent huh?" she asked being super energetic "I'm the (U/T)" you said looking at her smiling. "it's obvious what I am" she said making a big long pause in between her words"I'm the ultimate Musician" she said sort of jumping in the air giving jazz hands to you. "Hey do you know how to play drums or any type of instrument for that matter?" she asked looking at you smiling as she held her guitar, "I think so" you said as you both walked over to the stage getting on the chair to play the drums.turned out you did know how to play and Ibuki was really impressed with you. as you got done with the song that you were playing you got off the chair and walked over to Ibuki. she hugged you and looked up at you "it feels like we were meant to be friends" Ibuki said hugging you tight which made you blush. "yeah it does feel like we were meant to be friends" you said as she quit hugging you.she looked at you for a second and then she sat her guitar down. she looked out the window of the building "wow it got late, probably from how awesome we were here playing the time went by. as they say time flies when you are having fun" She said giving a thumbs up. you two walked out of the building in the night air all the way to your cottages. you smiled at her "G-night Ibuki" you said before she shut her door.she looked at you through her window and smiled at you as you walked by. you walked over to your cottage and went inside, you sat on your bed and thought about ibuki. you blushed as you thought about, "no...she would never like you (Y/N) snap out of it " you thought as you laid on your side in the dark to try and go to sleep for the night.

After that night you and Ibuki have gotten closer than you thought, you both started a club and were hanging out everyday mostly. she trusted you alot,more than you expected. you were walking with her to the stage like usual, she was talking about Hiyoko and how she was a bitch to everyone. you just went along with it because she was a big bitch at least it was what you thought most people thought any way. you made it to the stage area. and started to play your instruments again and talked for a while about just random stuff. you looked at her and blushed,you couldn't hold your feelings back anymore. "Ibuki...can I tell you something" you said rubbing the back of your neck nervously. "you can tell me anything bud" she said smiling, you sat closer to her "Ibuki...I-I like you alright I have since I first laid my eyes on your pretty face" you said. she blushed and sat there wide eyed, "I guess I should go" you said getting up quickly,but she grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "I have liked you for a while now (Y/N)" she said kissing you, she put her arms on your neck and you held her waist. she pulled back for air and smiled at you with a blush on her cheeks. you stood there shocked that she liked you back. you kissed her again and pulled back "I'm so glad you like me back Ibuki" you said smiling a big toothy smile. "I'm glad too....I love you (Y/N) you know that" she said looking at you,her face red from blushing so much. "I love you too" you said as you both walked out of the stage and to the main island where every one was since it was getting late. you two held hands all the way there and you were filled with Hope from you and Ibuki's relationship. as you walked over to the cottages you stopped Ibuki before she could go in. you held her hand "Ibuki I want you to know that i will protect you for the rest of the time on this island, I wont let anyone hurt you you hear me" you said kissing her forehead. she smiled at you and said "well..at least you have the balls to protect me" and she went inside her cottage. you walked to your cottage feeling happy about Ibuki and you. you sighed and your breath showed in the night time air, you walked into your cottage and sat down on your bed for a second,thinking about what happened in the past two hours or so. you rethought everything and smiled about what happened. you laid down in your bed with your hands behind your head and happily went to sleep a waiting a new day to come.