Chiaki Nanami x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

(L/N) = Last name

(U/T) = Ultimate talent 

As you walked to class you saw a girl walking with a gameboy in her hand, walking through the hall not even paying any attention to where she was going to go. you watched as she walked into your class room. you smiled a bit as you put your hood up and walked into the class room where everyone was waiting for the teacher to show up to teach. you walked over getting a lot of stares by the girls and sat in a desk next to her. you sat your bag down and brought some paper a a pencil out and started to draw from boredom. you drew some things but you started to draw the girl sitting next to you on accident. you looked over at her to see what she was playing. "Hey I know that game I used to play it all the time" you said as she looked at you with a surprised look. "really, how many times have you played it?" she said seeming really interested. "about....maybe 7 times these past two months and beat it" you said with a smile. "I'm Chiaki Nanami the ultimate gamer" she said smiling "I'm (Y/N), (L/N) the (U/T)" you said with a smirk. she smiled at you and went back to her game. Then the teacher walked in and you just sat there bored out of your mind as she talked.

Just about three weeks later you and Chiaki  started to hang out a lot more. even though you only have known each other for a week. you walked in the halls to your next class with her right by your side. "Hey do you want to come over to my house to play video games after school" she asked having her face in her gameboy like usual. "sure I don't have anything else to do" you said as you walked in and took your seats for class. "like right after school or like a few hours after school" you asked "...right after we can just walk to my house from here" she said looking up at you. "alright then that's fine with me" you said sitting down your bag as the teacher walked in on everyone. after sitting through a whole class period bored out of your mind the bell finially rang and it was time to leave. you grabbed your bag and followed Chiaki outside of the classroom. she led you down the street to her apartment building. you both climbed up the stairs up to the 3rd floor and straight to her apartment. you stuck the key in the key hole and turned it which opened the door. you followed her in and sat you stuff down to the side. you jumped over her couch and grabbed a controller off the ground. she smiled as she turned on the gaming system and grabbed a controller as well. you both started to play a few games which turned into like 15 games, you were both competitive so it didn't help things that much either so you both stayed up to see how could win the most. after a while of playing it got really late and you both didn't realize it. you looked at your phone which showed the time to be 10, you looked at Chiaki with wide eyes, "well time flies when your having fun am I right" you said which got a chuckle out of Chiaki. you got up and turned to her. "can I stay here for the night since it's late" you asked rubbing the back of your neck, "yeah sure you can sleep on the couch if you want" Chiaki said turning off the gaming system and setting the controllers down over there with it. she sat back down on the couch and turned the T.V on. you sat on the couch with her and watched a show that she introduced to you. you both had watched it for a few hours straight. until you looked over to see Chiaki asleep resting her head on your shoulder. you just smiled as you laid her down on the couch and laid a blanket over her. you kissed her head gently as you went over and turned the T.V off, you grabbed a pillow off the couch to lay your head on as you laid down on the floor. you scrolled threw your phone looking at your social media for a while and you slowly started to close your eyes to fall asleep.

The next morning you woke up to still see Chiaki on the couch sleeping. you slowly got up and tried not to make a sound as you walked in to the kitchen. you had only been to her house once or twice and you didn't know where anything was so you looked threw her cabinets for something to eat. you found some pancake mix as you looked and decided to make pancakes for you and her. you got all the stuff out and mixed everything to make the batter. you poured them on to the pan and made just enough for the both of you. you walked over to Chiaki and started to shake her softly. "Hey it's time to get up we have school in an hour" you said as her eyes started to open a bit. she smiled as she looked up at you and she slowly started to sit up as she let out a big yawn. she followed you to the kitchen to see you made breakfast for her. "you made me breakfast?" she asked sitting down at the table. "yeah it was no big deal" you said putting syrup on your pancakes. you both started to eat and after you were done and put the dishes away she went up and hugged you from behind "thank you for breakfast" she said as she walked to her room to get changed for school. you just smiled as you watched her close the door to hear the shower running. after a while she came out wearing a new set of close and looked like she was ready for school. you walked out with her down the street to your school. as you walked the hall ways you sighed since it was another day of school but you didn't put your hood up. you just walked with a smile since Chiaki was by your side.