Miu Iruma x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name

you sat your head on your fist and sighed as you looked at the teacher pointing at the board with his back turned explaining. you crumbled up a piece of paper and closed one eye to focus on your shot. you threw the paper and it hit him in the back of the head. you turned away to make it look like you didn't do it when he turned to see who did it. when he turned back around you started to laugh quietly to your self. then you heard the blonde girl laughing next to you. she was working on a little robot looking figure under her desk do she couldn't get in trouble. you then crumbled up another paper and threw it at him. he turned around quickly after that and saw you and her laughing quietly. "(Y/N), Miu, detention for both of you after school" he said as he continued with the lesson. you just rolled your eyes at him. you ripped a piece of paper out of your notebook and wrote on it. "sorry for getting you in trouble" it said. you passed the note to her desk. she unraveled it and shrugged and took her pencil and wrote back on it. she passed the note back to you and you unraveled it to read "it's fine, he's is just a asshole". you smiled at the last part. you looked back at the board to see what the teacher was on about as she worked on the little robot looking figure.

After that lesson you and Miu just sat there for detention. you played on your phone under your desk as the teacher walked in. to check on you both. he gave you both dirty looks and walked to his office again. you turned to Miu and laughed as you brought your phone up on to the desk again to play one of your games. she watched you play a shooting game and was amazed at your skills at aiming and sniping the bad guys from afar. The teacher came in several times to come and check on you both but you hid your phone and she hid her robot from him which caused no suspicion towards you both. you watched Miu work on the robot she had since class that morning. every detail in to the programming, every bolt and nut into the thing was all her idea and she made it by scratch. she amazed you with her work but you were pretty sure that no body liked her because of her attitude towards them. but after a while you get used to it, because well she acted like you a lot except a little more of an asshole. you got up and sat on your desk and kicked your feet as they dangled from where you sat. you threw a piece of paper up in to the air and caught it as it dropped back down. it was so boring in the class room, you looked at the time "still an hour left, it's only been thirty minutes?" you said followed by a long sigh. she looked at you and smiled as you sat back down next to her. "what do you want to do since we will be stuck in here for the next few hours huh" you asked her, she looked up at you and shrugged as she continued with her work. she then put batteries in to the remote and turned on the little robot and it waved at you. "wait it took you 8 hours to complete that, and this is advanced technology?" you stood there in shock by her creation. she shook her head yes to you as you walked up to the little robot and how it moved. you both took turned controlling the robot for a few minutes and the teacher didn't even see it nor come in to the class room for like about thirty minutes either.

after a while you sat back in your chair and sighed as you looked over to her as she played with the little robot. you smiled, thinking of her as you looked out the window at the nice and bright day that was wasted away by being in detention for 2 hours. then as you were day dreaming the little robot tapped your foot and laid down a paper for you to read. you looked over at Miu and saw her looking away blushing. you opened up the folded note and stared at the piece of paper, blushing like a red tomato. you looked at the note and then her, you did that back and forth for a few times until you stopped and looked at Miu with a smile.she caught you off guard with that note since you two were just hanging out because of detention. you stood up from your chair slowly from your seat and walked over to hers almost immediately. you bent down and put your hands on her desk, she looked up at you with her face as red as a tomato. you smiled as you leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. this lasted for a few seconds which felt like hours to you both. you pulled back and she looked at you with a big smile as she stood up and kissed you again, you were surprised that she even liked you, especially over the robot boy Keebo. this carried on for a few more minutes and you didn't even realize the time, both of your detentions were over and you both could go home. you grabbed her hand and smiled at her as you both walked out of the classroom and out of the school together and happy that you had each other.