Makoto Naegi x Female reader

(Y/N) = Your name 

You sat in your room with your hands on your head and tears going down your face. You couldn't take it any more.You thought that you were strong, stronger than half of the people here but you weren't when it came to deaths. first it was Leon and Maizono now it was Mondo and Chihiro. you thought this would all end and that no one would kill any one after the first death and execution, but it didn't stop and now more of your friends are dead because of it. you couldn't hold back the tears any more, every time you thought of all the good times you had even thought you have only known them for like a month it made you sad. you then heard a knock on your door. you sighed as you wiped your tears and went to the door to open it for who ever was there. you opened it and saw Naegi in his bathing suit at the door looking at you with a smile. you then smiled at him as you wiped your eyes from tears again "Hey um are you okay, you've been crying and locked up in your room for a few hours now ever since the trial yesterday, I just wanted to make sure nothing happened you know" he asked as he put a hand on your shoulder which made you blush light pink. "Yeah I'll be fine don't worry about me okay" you said as you rubbed your eyes once more to get rid of any tears from going down your cheeks again. "oh well okay then I was just checking" he said with a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck."Hey um everyone is by the pool hanging out, would you like to come down with me" He asked "Yeah that would be great" you said as you smiled at him and walked out of your room for the first time in about 2 to 3 hours. 

you walked with him down the hall to the swimming pool where some of your friends were. when you walked in you saw Aoi swimming faster than light and Sakura trying to beat her. Celestia, Yamada, Kirigiri and Yasuhiro were out sitting by the water or standing in the shallow end. you went in to the changing room and changed in to your bathing suit. you walked out and got in the warm pool water. "Hey Naegi got you out here sweet" Yasuhiro said sitting on the edge of the pool dipping his feet in the water. you just smiled at him "well I'm glad your out here with us" Kirigiri said with a slight smile looking at you. You then looked over and saw Aoi and Sakura finished their race. they walked over and they both smiled at you. Aoi gave you a big hug "I'm glad your out here I was getting worried about you" Aoi said as she let go of you. you got in the water and just started to swim up and down the pool. you couldn't help but feel someones eyes on you as you swam.but you didn't really care you just wanted to have some fun with everyone beside Togami and Fukawa. after an hour or so Monokuma made an announcement for everyone to return to their rooms for the night. you all changed and headed back to each of your rooms. you walked with Naegi down the hall. "thanks for bringing me out of my room today, I needed it after everything that had happened." you said as you turned the corner to the hall where your rooms were. "it's no big deal, I felt like you needed to stay positive" he said as you smiled. you stopped to open your door and he did as well. "I'll see you tomorrow in the dining hall" you said as you walked in to your room and closed the door behind you. "see ya" he said as he looked over to see you already went in, he sighed as he went in to his room as well.you sat on your bed and smiled "you got to stay positive (Y/N) or else you will fall in to despair" you said quietly to your self as you got in to your bed to get some sleep.

and after that you and Naegi got really close. when it was time for the trials you both worked together with the evidence during and before the trials that happened. He comforted you when your friends died in trial or from the murderer since it upset you a lot that they died and that you saw their dead body or saw them die right in front of your eyes from the executions.  it worked well, but when you faced Junko  in the end it reminded you of  full despair. he kept you going threw hell and back and always cheered you up when you got sad. you all stood on the side of hope and you all never gave up against Junko in the trial. you all wanted to get out of the school so bad, but you still wished that everyone was still by your side in the end in side of dead. you stood by each other by the exit of the school and you saw the outside world for the first time ever. your eyes were wide as you stared in to the now deceased world in front of your eyes. Naegi held you close as you took your first steps out in to the world you couldn't believed you used to live in. "what are we going to do now" you asked as you looked at him. he looked at you "we keep on going for our dead friends and we will rebuild the world with hope if we all work together." Naegi said kissing your head as you both looked off in to the distance at the now dead world in front of your eyes.