Kirumi Tojo x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name

You walked around the whole entire area and still couldn't find anyway to get out of the school area. you knew it was a lost cause but you didn't want to give up that easy. you started to walk back to the dormitory since it was getting late. you didn't know how you were going to get out to the outside world but you had to think of something, you couldn't just let everyone down by giving them false hope. you opened the dormitory door and walked in yawning. out of no where Angie popped up behind you, "what are you doing up so late you should be in your room. Atua says to stay in doors when it's night time" She said waiting for an answer from you. you stared blankly at her "I was out trying to find some sort of way to get out of this place so I went around the whole school, but I didn't find anything" you said rubbing the back of your neck nervously. "So if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed" you said as you went into your dorm room and shut the door behind you. you just sighed as you kicked off your shoes and laid down in your bed to go to sleep after walking around the whole area.

The next morning you woke up with your feet hurting. you went to your bathroom and got some pain killers out from the cabinet. you swallowed then with a drink of water. you went to the door and opened it, you walked over to the dining hall to meet up with everyone and tell them about the area. you opened the door and it seemed like all eyes were on you. you sat down in front of a girl in a maid dress. you didn't know any one that much since you just saw them yesterday. "Hey I'm (Y/N)" you said as you held out a hand for her to shake. she took your hand and smiled "I'm Kirumi Tojo at your service, I'm the ultimate maid and I will do any task" She said. she looked mysterious to you, she had half of her hair over one of her pale green eyes, spiderwebs on her dress and gloves with rings on her hands. She was about your height and she was thin, she looked absolutely stunning to you. after starring at her you hear "Do robots have dicks?" you turned around to see a small boy with a checkered handkerchief around his neck slowly walking closer to the robot standing a few feet away. when every one got quiet you took the chance to speak. "Um guys after everything that happened yesterday, I went around the whole area and I couldn't find any way out of this place" You said crossing your arms. then a girl with blonde hair smiled at you "well it's a good start" she said. then out of no where 5 little bears popped up and about half of the room screamed in fear. you decided to pick one of them put then an alarm went off and they became into bigger robots as a safety.   You backed up in fear as they stepped forward towards you. but they stopped and jumped out of the machine and laughed. you had sweat rolling down your face as you sat down breathing heavily.  Kirumi sat beside you and put her hand on your shoulder to calm you down. you looked at her and smiled as the Monokuma cubs were talking.

After that you and Kirumi hung out a lot after that. almost everyday to be exact, you and her stuck together like glue. You walked over to the dining hall like every morning and opened the door to see everyone except well Rantario and Kaede since they were dead. but you walked in and saw half of the room fighting the other half. you went over to Kirumi "what's going on?" you asked. "they are fighting over rules because they are the student council" She said. you just rolled your eyes as you watched them fight over people going out at night time. Then Himiko spoke up to well ever one in the room. "Everyone I'm going to have a magic show tomorrow morning to show my magic to Atua" she said. "Now she is talking about Atua....great" you said to her which made her smile. you asked for your breakfast and Kirumi gave it to you. you were still wondering about the video this morning and why you had Tenko's. but they agreed on not showing anyone so you couldn't talk about it to them. you ate your breakfast and went to your lab to work on things.

Then just before you know it Ryoma was dead and everyone was blaming Kirumi. you said it was all lies and that she would never do that. you said it over and over and over. that's when you looked over at her and she looked guilty. she didn't look back at you and she frowned. Shuichi went over all of the evidence and how it went to Kirumi. you didn't want to believe it, you couldn't/ the girl you loved committing murder against one of her friends. the girl that you hund out with, trusted and even...loved do that. you just couldn't believe it. you couldn't believe them. then it became voting time and the results came back that she was found guilty for murder. "well would you look at that, (Y/N) even voted for them self to save her how sweet, it makes me sick"  Monokuma said. Kirumi sighed and let a single tear roll down her cheek. she explained why she did it and that she was very sorry for killing Ryoma. You then went over to her stand and grabbed her forcefully by the arms. "Why?!, Why would you kill him! how could you leave me here" You said letting tears go down your cheeks. she whipped them away and smiled, you leaned in and kissed her deeply. she kissed back which turned to a make out session. you put and arm around her waist and she put her arms around your neck. "ah love" you could hear Korekiyo say in the background. You pulled away from her but still held her close "Why would you leave me here with out you? I wished we could have continued this you know" You said with a slight smile, she smiled back and let a few more tears go. "I'll be a sacrifice for Kirumi, she can live" Gonta said being a gentleman. but Monokuma shock his head no. You then kissed her goodbye as she stepped forward for Monokuma to press the button for her death, and you watched with tears going down your face as the girl that you loved die right before your eyes.