1.4 : Allen Reid

Onyx wake up with a pain that keep pounding all over his body and a sharp tingling that keeps his mind hazy.

[Host! are you awake?! Host pleas wake up! Your target turn to a demon, Stop him before he kills the protagonist.] Sora anxiously said to Onyx who's been in a coma in a week. Allen Reid personally kill the guy that shoot Onyx and investigate who was the mastermind, When he caught the protagonist, it's has been three days that he keeps torturing Luke.

Onyx tried to open his eyes but he can't seem to a power to open it.

[Host i already purchase you a potion to strengthen your resistance but the poison is so strong to resist it all, You have only a month to remain in this world. Host i think there was only one task to complete in this world so a month should be sufficient to do the last task.] Sora knows that Onyx mind is already awake but his body is still in coma.

When Onyx tried to open his eyes again this time he successfully open it, he see the familiar room and Allen in his side who's leaning in the headboard and reading papers.

"Len are you awake?" Allen gently nudge the white ferret when he saw it move in the corner of his eye.

Allen though at that time when Onyx was shot in front of him. his heartbeat stop for a second and his body frozen in one place. The felling of Onyx lying limp in his arms and breath getting shallower and shallower, he really don't know what to do. He stood frozen for a minute before the situation settle in his brain. He didn't though that Onyx value in him would be that heavy to the that point of losing his mind.

-After Onyx was shot-

Allen tried to find Onyx in a messy hall but all he can see is people panicking everywhere. he calls his name but the ferret is nowhere to be found. He's getting nervous for the first time after he became master of a large mafia group.

When he turn his head, Allen find a flash of white before it jump to his chest. He tried to catch that little fluffy white thing, he knew that was his Len but before he catch it a sudden situation that he can't even think of happening happened in his eyes.

He stood still as clutched Onyx limp form in his erratic heart that beats in his chest. He heard a {faint sound of the worried twins but he just concentrating his gaze and mind in the white thing in his trembling hands.

Flashes of scene in the forest entered his chaotic mind. He already accepted death at that time, he didn't felt despair, didn't felt sadness or even reluctant in leaving in this world because he has a feeling that the thing that he was looking for was not in this world. 

As his consciousness slipping off, He suddenly felt a gentle tap in his face, when he did't move a fluffy fur? caressed in his face he opened his eyes and he was really stunned. He see a small black eyes that held a galaxy in it with many glittering stars. When he finally focus the small form that have that eyes was already walking away from him.

{Note: Onyx got his eyes base in the system space that hold many glittering world that look like a stars but his true eye color is light green like in the picture of Onyx}

Allen cut his reminiscing and order the twin to find the culprit. He through the large door and got to his car. His Len really need a treatment right now so i can't waste time.

"To the hospital" Allen order coldly to the driver, A thick killing aura keeps pouring out of his body. He will surely enjoy killing the one who was included in this thing.

When he got in the hospital he quickly move to the emergency room and demand to treat his Len but the doctor refused and said that the hospital don't do a treatment to a animals.

"Fuck! Do the treatment or i will kill you and demolish this goddamn hospital" Allen loses his cool and threaten. His Len will get treatment by hook or by crook.

While Onyx started his treatment, Allen work the people involved in this accident and he did really enjoy torturing the people especially the master mind all of it. Luke stone the rising genius business emperor.

-end of flashback-

Allen nuzzle his face in the white ferret's body.

"Len don't scare me again like that okay?" Allen didn't know that his voice laced slightly with a pleading tone.

Onyx squeak weakly as an answer but he quickly stop it as sora's word previously enter his mind.

*One month......* Onyx didn't know why he feel a slight disappointment he think of leaving Allen in this world.

"What it is? Are you not feeling well?" Allen ask Onyx when he noticed the strange move of Onyx. 

Onyx shake his head and pat the pillow. 

Squeak "Lay down" Onyx stared at the handsome face of Allen.

"Okay, Lets get some sleep" Allen chuckles softly and lay down beside onyx, rubbing his nose at a fluffy white fur of the ferret.

___________________

Good evening! (。>﹏<。)

Late update because of my dad (ಥ﹏ಥ)

My dad borrowed my laptop and made a deal with him to watch one movie only because i'm going to use it but! He cheated! (ಥ﹏ಥ) He watch 3 movies continuously.

eyes of Onyx, A galaxy with many glittering stars.

Hi thank you for your votes and comments (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ

Especially 

KSAdams and @no1emperor

I squealed like a little girl and hit my little sister who's watching Kpop in my side when i read your comment.