2.11: Lei Long

WARNING: The following content have a sexual content. if you don't want read it, you can wait for the next chapter because this chapter is solely for Onyx and Lei Long's *ahem* sexy time.

____________________________________________

Lei Long pulled back, closing the door before slowly taking off his clothes. giving Onyx a clear view of his body and time to calm down.

Onyx can'r take away his eyes from Lei Long's body. It was beautiful. The body of Lei Long is full of battles scars which increase the mans sex appeal. 

*Oh my god! Why are you ogling other mans body?!* Onyx face started to burn.

[ahem....Host! i wish you good luck! 😉 just call Sora if you need anything, bye bye!] Sora gave a mischievous wink before he shut down, giving the couple a private time.

Lei Long walked in front of the dazed Onyx, lifted him up and walked to the direction of the room then gently put Onyx in the bed.

"My Onyx...."Lei Long tenderly caress Onyx face, his own face brimming so much love that can suffocate a human.

Onyx finally snapped out from his daze, giving a struggle.

*He's going to be devoured!!*

He looked at Lei Long's face that was slowing leaning to his face, giving him gentle kisses. That magically calm him down. 

"Shhhhh...Don't be afraid. I love you"

"Ahhh...ahh..no...Lei Long!"Onyx eyes started to swell with tears that was only added with his current appearance. His hair and clothes is in disarray, the whit skin is in the view of Lei Long. partnered with a blushing and crying face that seems to beckoned Lei Long to devoured this lovely man.

"Here" Lei Long grabbed his hands and put it in his fast beating heart.

"Just concentrate here" Lei Long looked at the speechless Onyx. he started to explore his body, stripping him from his clothes.

*Nervous?! Lei Long is nervous?!* Onyx can't believe that a man like Lei Long is nervous with something like this. This man faced confidently thousands of enemies and won many battles but right now, he can feel the slight trembling of Lei Longs fingers that was exploring his body and his fast beating heart in his hands.

Onyx closed his eyes and circled his arms in Lei Long's neck.

"Please.....be gentle" Onyx made his mind. He is going to give this man himself willingly. with no reluctance.

Lei Long's heart stop from a moment. His eyes misted from the mans simple words that gave him happiness. This man in his arms finally fully accepted him. 

The two mans body is finally striped every single clothes in there body. caressing and feeling each other body's that brought fire in there soul and heart.

Lei Long kissed Onyx face, forehead, nose, cheeks, lips and finally that watery green eyes then proceed to his neck. nipping and giving him marks after marks. His restless hands found the erect nipple of Onyx.

"Ah! ahhhnnn......" Onyx put his hands in his face. his face turning red.

*did i seriously make that sound?!*

Lei Long grin and lowered his face at the pink bud, giving it a lick.

"Ah! no! not there!" Onyx stopped Lei Long from giving it a lick again. He feels weird!