2.3 : Lei Long

"What's going on?" An old voice broke the crowd with five men in his back.

"Bo-boss it's a white horse!" A bandit pointed at Onyx.

The old man turn his heads to look at the direction the bandit pointed at. Onyx was also looking at the him, The old man walk in front of Onyx and stared at him intensely.

"Can you understand me?" The old man curiously ask the white horse, It was the first time that he saw a white horse.

Onyx snorted at the old man and turn his head at Lei Long. He bit the rope that bind Lei Long at the pole to release him but it's look like he underestimated the quality of the ropes because he can't snap it with just his teeth.

The old man lifted his left hand and signal the bandit to release the two. The old man step in front of Lei Long but Onyx blocked in front of Lei Long and snorted a warning, his right hoof keep thumping lightly at the snow covered ground it's look like he was ready to smash a head again with his bloody hoofs.

Lei Long walk beside Onyx and slowly lift a hand to touch his head. He gently caress Onyx silky white hair.

"Don't touch him! you don't deserve to touch him" The silent Li Qiang finally can't keep silently observe the scene. he was the only one to deserve it!. Li Qiang walk to Lei Long and raised his hand to slap the hand of Lei Long that was touching Onyx. Onyx stand at his back hoofs and raised his front hoofs in front of Li Qiang head. 

[Ho-host!!!! you can't! Don't kill the protagonist!] Sora hurriedly said at Onyx. when Onyx raise his hoofs he was reminded by the scene a while ago, when he stomp at the bandits head and killed it.

"Oh? i'm not going to kill him, rest assured." Onyx step his heavy hoofs at the protagonist face.

"Ahhhh!" Li Qiang head was burried deep in the snow covered ground with a red shaped hoofs in his face and lost consciousness.

"That should be considered light punishment" Onyx snorted.

______________________

The old man ended the commotion that Onyx made and give Lei Long and Li Qiang who's still unconscious a small wooden house. The old man knew that the boy Lei Long is a important person in white horse so he was trying to make the white horse stay.

Onyx really want to leave the bandits nest with Lei Long but his task is not finish yet so he just kick out the protagonist outside of the bandits nest and live with Lei Long in the small wooden house.

"Hey.....What's your name?" Lei Long ask the silent horse. He was giving the horse a bath outside their house to clean the blood in his body.

Onyx look at Lei Long ridiculously. *Is there a horse that was talking? Okay.....the legend say that the white horse have a spiritual consciousness but they are not talking alright!* 

Inside at the big wooden haouse

"Boss what are we going to do that boy? He's our enemies son!" A buff man smash his balled fist in the table.

"Just look at his every move and if he have a little connection to that bastard Long, kill him! and the other boy with him, Tie him up and put him back in the outskirt of the forest." The old man can't see a threat in that weak boy and he also have no enmity with him. He also want to see why the horse chose him as his master.

"But Boss!" Another man want to refute the decision of the old man, General Long killed many of them and his brother is one of them.

"No but's! Now this meeting end's here" The old man stand up and walk at the door. He want to discuss something to that boy.

Lei Long was drying Onyx with a big blanket when the old man appeared.

"Do you want to become strong?" The old man stop in front at Lei Long and question him.

"Wha-what?" Lei Long was confuse and shock at the sudden question.

"The other boy is right, you don't deserve him because your weak. you don't deserve to be his master." The old man bluntly spoke the truth at Lei Long.

Onyx push Lei Long's back by his head. He also want the boy to become strong and not be bullied and he and Lei Long is staying in the bandits nest. why not grab the chance to become strong? and Onyx already heal his sickly body by the items system a while ago, he won't have a problem about his body anymore.

Onyx was glad that the item only cost 40 points because Lei Long's body is not that severe but his medicines is hard to be found in this world so his family can't cure because of their lack in resources and if not just 40 points he will have no more hope to have a body.

Lei Long look at his back, The horse stare at him and nudge his head.

"Alright, What i'm going to do?" Lei Long made his mind. He wants to become strong.

"You have to cut your connection outside be a people of Dong Jian, if  you can do it then welcome to Dong Jian" The old man raise his hand and put it at Lei Long's shoulder.

Lei Long firmly nodded his head, He wanted to stay at Onyx side and to achieve it he needed to be strong enough and he also didn't care about his family. he was considered a disgrace in the Long family. His family put a great importance about their face, it's the only reason why he was not kick out of the family the from the very beginning they now that he have a sickly body and can't become a great soldier like his father and brothers.

"Alright! Welcome to Dong Jian!" The old man smiled at Lei Long.

_____________________________

My god it's hot in the philippines!

Dong= east, eastern, or, winter.  Jian=strong, indefatigable

i was searching a pic of horse inside the house and Oh! Look what i just saw!

he looks cozy (≧▽≦)

i keep feeling that a snorting Onyx is rude QAQ but nah...it's a horse sound can't do anything about it and Neigh? it's always remind me the song 'watch me whip'