2.4 : Lei Long

"L! Faster!" Lei Long's shout in the wind, He's in the back of Onyx, he wanted the horse to see a beautiful hot spring deep inside the white forest. He was shock that he accidentally see a rare spring in this ice land.

Onyx just snorted at Lei Long and push his feet's to move faster. He didn't know what thing will make the man who turn to a handsome ruthless man exited. they have been in Dong Jian in 7 years, and in this seven years Lei Long's person was honed by the bandits who also cared for him in this seven years.

Lei Long became one of the leaders of Dong Jian when he show his true strength. Lei Long learn many things and his hard work finally paid back. The Dong Jian people's finally accepted him.

Onyx saw all the hardship of Lei Long but he don't want to interfere, it's for his own good. Grakea started war between the four empires, this land is not peaceful anymore. He wants Lei Long to face the incoming war, because this silent white forest is not exception in the war zone but he already know that Lei Long can pass this problem. Lei Long form his confidence and ruthless self by the teaching of the Dong Jian people. 

"L! it's here look!" Lei Long pointed at the hot spring with his raspy voice.

Onyx snorted at the name that Lei Long keeps calling him. When Lei Long decided to name him it's feel like deja vu and yup! he already experience that silly naming thing.

_________________

When him and the old man finish talking, he ask again Onyx of his name but the white horse just stared at him.

"So.......can i name you instead?" Lei Long look expectantly at Onyx.

Onyx can feel a bad sign in his request but he still nodded.

"Alrigth.....how about snow!" Lei Long look at Onyx to see his reaction.

snort

Onyx turn his head to his right. he don't want to continue this silly thing anymore and the bad sign is completely true.

"You don't want it? then silky?"

"You also don't want that, How about whitey?"

"Angel?"

"flakes?"

"Snowy?"

"L?"

Onyx turn his head to look at Lei Long questioningly, where did it come from?

"Hah! so you like it? it's a letter from my name! Lei Long and L!" Lei Long hugged the horse strong neck and nuzzle in his silky white hair.

Onyx chose to ignore Lei Long and close his eyes to sleep, His targets silly naming really make his head hurt.

______________________

Onyx shake his head is exasperation. Lei Long get down from Onyx and walk in the edge of the of the hot spring. He already finish the task but he and Lei Long wants to stay at the bandits nest, they already considered it their home.

Onyx look at Lei Long carefully. The boy already turn to a handsome man. long black silky hair that was combed in the back of his head with a side bangs, grey phoenix eyes and thin eyebrow, a tall straight nose and a pair of thin lips that was always have a slight lift at the corner, partnered with a beautiful tone body, he already grown to fine man.