Arc 2: Lei Long

So...... i read your comments and it make my stomach hurt because i'm laughing so hard _| ̄|○ i guess you can't think our Mr. Grown man MC as a white horse. yup! it's a white horse (≧▽≦) ahhh jeezz i'm laughing so hard right now. i almost change MC's body when i see your comments. Meet our majestic Onyx!

 Meet our majestic Onyx!

_____________________________________________________

Onyx stood in the vast white forest. Its been three days since Onyx got in this world and He's slowly coming into terms that he become a wild white horse inside the harsh environment of the white forest.

Being a white little ferret to a Majestic white horse, Onyx can't think anything about his situation. his identity in this world is a bit special. A White horse can be only seen in the white forest of Grakea's land and this white horse is famous because of it's little number and because of it's legend that they have a spiritual consciousness and they are the one to chose only one master in their entire life, people can't force themselves to become there master. The people that got chosen as a master of a white horse is written in history because of their many great merits they've done in their life. *So... he's a unique treasure in this world right?* Onyx is a bit conflicted about it.

Onyx target in this world is 'Lei Long', The general's sickly third son and childhood best friend of the protagonist. Lei Long grew up with a fragile body and partnered with the natural cold environment in the land of Grakea, Lei Long don't live a long life partly because of his fragile body and the death seeking protagonist. Lei Long's unfortunate's event start when he along with the protagonist kidnapped by a infamous bandits in Grakea. The protagonist with his unreasonable luck got away and Lei Long was left behind. Lei Long live his life growing up inside the bandits nest, suffered many bad situation until he dies and his family did not dares to fight the bandits because of it's many number and many master hiding inside their nest's and General Long knew once he stepped in the bandits nest, he will die.

In this world, they have four big empire with several's little kingdom. The four empire have their own only one climate.

Grakea - Cold

Groth - Hot

Zairrins - Rainy

Zetus - Windy 

Li Qiang, The protagonist of this world a rebirth man, back in the past, second chance, future knowledge and knowing important events, Li Qiang dies in a big war when he's 30, rebirth back in his 18 years old self. Li Qiang uses this chance to use future knowledge to become strong. Li Qiang knew a very important treasure deep in the bandits nest. He pursued Lei Long to come with him in the white forest to look for something and Lei Long can not refuse him because Li Qiang is his only friend. 

Li Qiang uses Lei Long as a cover to snatch the treasure and he didn't feel a bit guilty of what he did because in his mind, he will become a great man in the future and a weak man like Lei Long should be honored to be one of his stepping stone.

[Host, Lei Long and Li Qiang is already in the outskirts of the forest] Sora updated Onyx.

[Ding! Task: Accompany Lei Long inside the bandits nest]

*Huh? It's not to save him?*

Onyx a bit confused of the weird task but still walk to the direction of Lei Long

"Hey.....Sora there should be potion to have a body right?" Onyx hoofs step deep in the snow ground.

[Yes host but it's a bit expensi-......wait! you have a 10,000 points right now and body potion is 10,000...........Host! Host! you can have a body!] Sora's body flop in the soft fur in Onyx head.

Onyx push his body to move faster, Onyx speed should be the fastest in this world because of the system super speed potion that he did buy in the last world.

"Li Qiang i'm tired, the place that you keep saying is it still far away?" A youth's soft voice can be heard in the white forest.

"Don't be a sissy and move faster! It's still quite far away." Another voice said in a angry and irritated tone.

Onyx stop near the two youths. Body's blending in the white forest Onyx slowly follow the back of the two youths. Onyx plan to show himself in front of Lei Long once the protagonist escape in his own and accompany Lei Long in his life inside the bandits nest.

Suddenly several hoofs of some animal continuously thudded to the thick snow ground.

Neigh 

{Note: that's the horse sound, Neigh,whine and snort}

Several horse with a scary and mascular men come out in the thick trees in front of the two youth, Lei Long and Li Qiang.

"Oh......what we have here??" A big man that was covered in a tattoo with a big black horse stop in front of the two.

"We-we are......just taking a walk." Lei Long fearfully look at the man.

"Oh?....Taking a walk? In this dangerous white forest?" The man suspiciously look at the two youths,

The tattooed man nod at his side and pull his horse to go back to the direction that they take a while ago.

"Wha-what? What are you doing?! let go!" Lei Long struggle as two of the men get down from their horse and bind them. 

"Don't touch him! He's the third son of general Long!" Li Qiang intentionally mention general long. He know that his plan will work, the bandits will take them to their base once they heard that name.

"General Long? Oh! so your the son of that bastard? Take him to base and make him fell very comfortable" The tattooed man maliciously grin at Lei Long and whip his horse.

"Hyaaah! Let's go! We have a important gift to present to boss" The man urge his horse to move forward.

"Li Qiang! What's going on!" Lei Long weakly struggle as a man slumped his tied up body in the back of a horse.

Li Qiang knew that the infamous bandit and general Long  have a bad blood. General Long killed many bandits before he make his name famous, you could say that he use the bandits as a stepping stone to forge his foundation as a formidable general but the bandits is not the weak group in the past that the General use as the stepping stone and they crave the blood of Long as a sacrifice for their dead brothers, so he knew that this bandits will take them to their base once they heard the name of General Long.

"Don't worry! Your father will save us!" Li Qiang falsely promise a hope for Lei Long. Once he get the treasure he will leave alone. He really need that treasure for his future path. Li Qiang balled his fist in determination.

___________________________

another pic of onyx form. Oh.......this majestic treasure (≧▽≦)

So?..... What's your reaction? 

i blame it on the book that i'm reading xD Pffftt! i got awed on the white horse in that book, so its like 'oh! a white strong horse, how awesome!"

Thank you for your votes and comments!