2.5 : Lei Long

Lei Long move his head to look at Onyx and give him a gentle and lingering kiss, trying to appease the struggling Onyx.

"Ahhhh!" Suddenly a scream of feminine voice broke the silent surroundings and making Onyx so shock that he push Lei Long strongly to cause him to fall at the hot spring. he didn't know where his strength come from to push the strong man that he tried to push a while ago.

Onyx look at the beautiful girl that was covering his face with her two hands but there still a small gap that can clearly see the two of them. He slowly sit at the knee level water of hot spring to cover his cough important part.

"Wife you don't just push your husband after you got what you want" Lei Long also sit at the hot spring and hug the emotionless Onyx who's still looking at the beautiful woman.

"Wife your husband is here but your already cheating at him. Don't look at her, just look at your husband alright? I will gladly show you my whole body." Lei Long shamelessly whispering words at the already turning red ear of Onyx.

"Shut up! you shameless man!" Onyx didn't know where the shameless man came from. Lei Long always have a steadfast and serious or sometimes ruthless expression and temper but right now he is evaluating the man again because it seem that he didn't know some parts of the man.

"Your husband is jealous, you can't look at other people like that." Lei Long covered onyx eyes and look menacingly at the woman. Lei Long is angry at the woman, not only she interrupt them she even see the body of Onyx that he just saw today.!

"Who are you?"Lei Long coldly ask the woman.

"I...i...you?...What are you doing?!" The woman wave her hand wildly around her.

"What do you think? Get lost! your interrupting us." Lei Long coldly replied and Look down at Onyx, Lifting his hand he said in a commanding tone. "Stay here,i'm going to get my clothes" Lei Long got up with his naked body in full view of Onyx and the woman.

"Woman, can you turn around? do you really like to see a naked men's body that much?" Onyx felt quit irritable as the woman eyes followed Lei Long as he walk at the shore to pick he's clothes at the big stone. *shameless woman! looking like that at Lei Long! and this also shameless man likes to parade his body! who wants to see your body? Hmmp!*

"I...i...It's not like that!"The woman blushed and turn around.

"Hah! yeah it's not like that." Onyx snorted and crossed his arms. He didn't know why he feels irritated.

"Here wear this, i didn't bring extra clothes so you have wear my robes for now" Lei Long smirk and help Onyx to wear his robe, Lei Long only wear his pants. *My wife already so possessive of me* 

"What are you smirking at?" Onyx wore the robes and walk at the shore.

"Nothing" Lei Long replied but his smirk slowly blown to a full wide grin.

"Hey woman, why are you here?" Onyx ask the woman who turn to face them.

"I'm here for a bath......i saw this hot spring three days ago" The woman replied then look at Lei Long and her face turn to a burning red.

Onyx rolled his eyes at the woman.

"Who are you? why your here alone" Onyx emphasize the word alone, white forest is a dangerous place. The people who will go there alone or like the protagonist, is seeking death.

"I'm....i can protect myself!" The woman look at Onyx indignantly.

"Yeah right, A woman like you can protect herself" Onyx sarcastically said. he really feel irritated when the woman looks at Lei Long naked body and still dares to blush in front of him so he can't help but to be a 'bit' sarcastic at the woman.

Lei Long silently chuckles at the side, he still want to see a jealous Onyx.

"You!....you!" The woman pointed a finger at onyx.

"Yeah, me, me, my name is Onyx not 'You'" Onyx rolled his eyes again at the woman. Lei Long walk at the back of Onyx and hug his waist.

"Don't be so jealous, I Lei Long is only yours" Lei Long gently nipped Onyx earlobe.

"Who's jealous?!" Onyx smack Lei Long head with his palm.

"Of course it's me" Lei Long chuckles and kiss Onyx cheeks.

The woman look at the two men who's bickering in front of her and disregard her presence. She balled her fist in indignation. *No one dared to be insolent in front of me! they all tried to carry favors and respected me! and this....this unknown men dared to disregard her presence! *

"By the way, what's your name?" Onyx finally remember her.

"My name Zhi Rou!" Zhi Rou puff her chest in pride when she said her name.

"Ah! Zhi Rou!.............Do you know her?" When Onyx heard her name, he already know her but he still feel annoyed at the woman so he's being a 'bit'  jerk to her.

"No, I don't know her" Lei Long felt amused at Onyx and ride his games. He also knew the woman and he also knew that onyx know her from his facial expression a while ago.

"Sorry we don't know you" Onyx cross his arms and leaned his back at Lei Long.

"You!...you!" Zhi Rou turn red from anger this time.

"I already said my name is Onyx not 'you'" Onyx slightly smile at the sight of the angry Zhi Rou.

___________________________________

Hi! just got home from school but i know that someone is waiting for my update (*^_^*)

Their Cough time got interrupted xD

Zhi Rou

Thank for your supports! i was shock when i saw this book got #104 at fantasy! ahhh i'm so happy! (≧▽≦)