3.10: Noxx Adam

"Ahh..hah..hah.." Onyx eyes glaze with lust as he looks at the man topping him, thrusting with vigor, his trembling fingers slowly caress his face until his fingers trace the man's lips, the man licks his wandering fingers and gives it a chaste kiss.

"My...silly..ahh..man." He sits up, extremely slowly, stopping the man from moving.

He straddles him, arms coiling at the man and gripping his hair tightly, bringing his lips for a kiss, his hips move up and down.

"Argghh..faster..hah..babe.." The man groans in his lips.

"nah ah, I want it slow..." He smiles mischievously.

*

"Good Morning" Mommy Adam greets the couple walking towards her "Is...you're..ahm...hips...OK?...ah..no, no, what I mean is did you rest well..no, no It sounds awkward." Mommy Adam holds her blushing cheeks, her eyes shyly peeking at Onyx who give her a blank look.

"He's OK Mom." Noxx leads them to the dining room.

"Oh...Good Morning...did you rest well?" Daddy Adam looks up from his newspaper and smiled at Onyx.

"....Yes?" He replies with a confused look, sitting down beside Noxx who redies his(Onyx) food.

"When's the wedding?" The Adam parents said at the same time.

"Ack!...w-what?!" Onys spurted his water and cough.

"Next year." Noxx calmly replies. The truth is that he wants to marry him next month but with the oncoming surgery and he really wants to walk in his two legs to stand proudly in front of him, to give him outmost respect as his other half.

"Oh! Oh! I will make his wedding gown right away!! Oh! Oh! This is super exciting!" Mommy Adam said with a cheerful tone, Already fantasizing Onyx wearing a wedding gown.

"Next year? Wedding gown?" Onys look back and forth between the two.

"Mmmhh...I will arrange the security and the venue." Daddy Adam replies calmly.

"Mommy will do the clothes and invitation!"

"Wai-" Onyx wants to cut in but Noxx voice stopped him,

"Thank you." Noxx smiled gratefully to his parents, his legs twitch from a slight itch.

Onyx pinch him harder at the legs, his eyes speaking for his intention. WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS!!

The Adam's couple nodded happily.

"Its good that you two will settle sooner than later." Daddy Adam nodded his head, excitement brightly shines in his eyes.

"Onyx....thank you." Mommy Adam gave him a watery smile.

He blinks his eyes.

People!!! Can someone explain this to me?! What the effing hell is happening?!

>>>>>>>>>

"Curly....talk to me?"

"...."

"I have your favorite chocolate?"

"..."

"I'm sorry? Talk to me please?"

"...."

"I will not drink my medicine." (Shane: liar, Onyx! He already stopped drinking his medicines for his upcoming surgery!!)

The brown poodle at the center of the large bed barely twitched at the mention of medicine.

".....I will not eat my meals."

The brown poodle position his butt haughtily at the handsome man's direction.

"I love you."

"...."

"I love you"

"....."

"I love you so much that it hurts."

Finally, the brown poodle looks at him but the brown poodle only poke out his tongue before looking away again.

"I will leave tomorrow.... I will be away for a half a year"

What?!

Onyx transform to his human form, his face express a disbelief and shock look.

"Talk to me?" Noxx continue his pleading.

"...." Onyx stands silently in front of him.

"Take care of your self while I'm away..after I come back let's properly arranged our wedding." Noxx wheeled his wheelchair and holds his hand.

"I...I..." Why are you leaving? Why are you leaving without me?

"Be obedient and wait for me to come back alright?" Obedience is the exact opposite of me, why are you leaving me?

"I also don't want to go away but it's important, its very important to me, after I finished this I will give you happiness till our death"

"But..." I'm already happy, I'm happy beside you!

"I will miss you."

"...."

"Come here" Noxx gently made him sit on his lap.

[Host, do you want me to monitor him?] Sora's voice rang in his chaotic mind.

No, he wants it to be a secret, just let him be and wait when he's ready spills it.

"I love you" Noxx kissed his forehead and hug him tightly.

---------

Hiya!! People!!

I'm tired~~~ curse that coworker of mine, ditched me and now I don't even have a day off at all.

Late happy new year and Merry Christmas!!

Congratulate me! I finally got drink and wasted for the first time with..... A bunch of children....I totally loss my face! Damnit!

PS. I write this in my phone and you know that I totally hate it so sorry for my poor update