3.7: Noxx Adam

Onyx look in front of the mirror, he finally has some decent clothes after Noxx/Mommy Adam's assistant brought a set for him.

He wears a white t-shirt, black pants, and a black leather coat. his hair tied up in a high ponytail, leaving only a few stands on his face.

He smiled at the mirror and turn around, coming out from the private room for the owner of Adam corps.

He saw the busy Noxx who's signing up some papers while his assistance summarizing some paper beside him.

"Hey... I'm going out for a while." Onyx said when Noxx lifts his head and look at him.

"Where are you going?" Noxx furrowed his brows.

"I want to buy some clothes" Onyx doesn't have clothes. the one he's been using is Noxx clothes which is a bit oversize in his thin body.

"Let me finish this then I will take you to shop for your clothes" Noxx gestured to Onyx to come to him.

"No, no, I know that your kind of busy, I will borrow jack to accompany me." Onyx hurriedly decline Noxx. there's something important scene to the story that Onyx want to interfere.

When Noxx heard the blonde man's name, he instantly glares at the man in corner of the couch, sitting stiffly with a constipated look on his face.

"I...i.."Young master it's not me!! I do not dare!! Jack gave a strained smile.

"Don't glare, look, he looks like he was going to die. How about this... I will play piano for you when we get home and I'm just going out for a while then come back here." Onyx peck Noxx lips and smiled while offering to play piano for him. Onyx playing piano for him become his favorite lately but Onyx rarely play for him because of Mommy Adam made him model's some clothes of Heaven and Earth edition which made him busy.

Noxx quietly looks at Onyx for a minute then nodded his head.

"But, you only have 3 hours." Noxx gave a small smile and kiss his lips not minding the two other people in the background.

"Thank you. ah! when we go home, we're having a serious talk about your leg surgery." Onyx quickly turn around and grab the frozen Jack and run for the door, hurriedly closing it.

Noxx gaze at the closed door, he put down the papers in his hand.

"Make an appointment this week with Doc Maskus." Noxx retrieves his phone from his pocket and makes a call.

"Mom...about the surgery... I'm going to accept it"Noxx smiled when he hears his mother's squealing. Since his Onyx wants to talk about it, he will accept it.

Noxx doesn't want to accept it because the doctor said that his chance to walk again after doing the surgery is less 30 percent. He does not want to take the surgery if his chance of walking again is slim, doing unnecessary things and giving him false hope.

The assistance beside him sniffle and wiped his tears. He is one of the loyal servants of Adam's family, He's a beggar who Mommy Adam picked when she's in one of her rebellious travels around the world and Daddy Adam chasing her desperately. He's glad that he's young master finally accepted the surgery.

Jack can feel a cold sweat dripping from his forehead. When the two got out from the room, the sweet Onyx instantly turns serious and imitated a cold aura.

"Now...." Onyx carefully look at Jack, assessing his looks and body.

"wh-what?" Jack nervously ask.

"Are you a virgin?" Onyx seriously ask. It's an important matter in Onyx plans.

"Wh-what?!" Jack scream, his face flushed with embarrassment.