Chapter 1: Abducted

It takes place in the middle of the night of royal woods as lincoln loud was walking through the quiet streets in the den of night. He had dry tears on his emotionless face as he kept on walking, he didn't know where and he didn't care as long as he was out of royal woods. The white haired boy felt angry, betrayed, and completely depressed, the cause of all of that was from his ten sisters. Being the only boy in the family and with no special talent like his sisters, lincoln tries hard to be the family peacekeeper to make his sisters happy and do nice things for them but sometimes it's just wasn't good enough for them. Stress kept building up inside lincoln as he had to deal with his sisters antics. Next, that stress turns to annoyance as he never gets time to himself because he always gives it away for his sisters activities whether they have to blackmail or threaten him to do it. Then that annoyance turns into anger as lincoln had to deal with the abuse from his sisters, the insults, the beatings, being blamed for everything he didn't do, rubbing their success and laughing in his face. His parents were also in on this as they favored his sisters more than him, acting like they were the so called "good" girls while he was labeled as the so called troublemaker. The bad luck incident was the final straw that broke the camel's back as lincoln couldn't take it anymore, after being forced to live outside because of a lie gone wrong. Lincoln felt betrayed that his family kicked him to the curb, even his closest sisters never helped him out, they were just like the rest of them, cold hearted, selfish, hypocritical, awful and evil people who made his life a living hell. So he left them, he thought they would live a happy life with him gone and so he did. As lincoln continued to walk, all of that anger turned into depression as lincoln began to question, why did they hate him so much? Did his family not love him anymore? What did he to deserve this? Sure lincoln was no angel either, he made mistakes in his life but he always make up for it, unlike his sisters. Then a loud honk sound pulled lincoln out of his thoughts as he turned around to see a black van pulled up to the street near lincoln. The slide door on the van opens and two guys in black armor like a S.W.A.T. unit came out of the van and walked towards the frightened white haired boy. Lincoln was about to make a run for it but the two men were too quick as they grabbed lincoln and covered his mouth, silencing his cries for help as they dragged him to the van. Lincoln tried to escape from their hold and scream louder for help but it was useless as the two men got him in the van while getting in themselves in, closing the slide door as the van drove off into the cold night as lincoln loud was never seen again.

To be continued...

(Chapter 1 is done! Hello everyone this is omegacrow and I'm welcoming you to my third loud house fanfic, Loud Ops: Overdrive 2025! This is also a no such luck fanfic. Lincoln leaves the loud house after being kicked out for being bad luck then is abducted but by who and why? Find out because there's going to be a timeskip in chapter 2. Also a few hours ago, I  updated chapter 10 in my first fanfic, the loud symbiotes so check it out if you want or don't. Until we meet again everyone this is omegacrow fading to black....)