Chapter 38: Lynn-sanity Wrestling 2-Chaos night and new debuts: Part 1

(Chaos by like a storm plays)

*massive pyro blasts*

(The camera cuts to the massive roaring crowd and the announcement table with the commentators Ron connors and Dan reese)

Ron connors: Welcome to W.U.F.W'S most dangerous event, CHAOS NIGHT!! I'm ron connors and here with me is dan reese!

Dan reese: thank you connors. Now everyone here into the W.U.F.W universe is hyped up to the max for the matches of this event. We got new debuts coming up tonight, including Lynn's sisters entering the ring for the kickoff match. The matches in the main event of chaos night is jack gates taking on silver lion for the W.U.F.W. infinite championship, the bringer of death logan end issuing an open challenge for the W.U.F.W world heavyweight championship, lynn loud taking on the gladiator goddess of war, amirah severn to defend her worldwide championship, asylum alice vs a new opponent for a shot at the women's W.U.F.W infinite champion, octavia and the newcomer lincoln loud will be facing frank blitz on his debut of chaos night! Frank's been itching to get his hands on lincoln for hitting him with the scorpion death drop.

Ron connors: yeah, well frank deserved it for sticking his nose in lynn's business. Oh and speaking of blitz, hear comes the queen of everything, brandy blitz and she does not look too happy.

Brandy blitz enters the ring with a look of disgust on her face and a mic in hand as the crowd booed loudly.

Brandy speaks.

Brandy blitz: oh shut up! I am the biggest star of this event yet I don't get a match in the main event of chaos night, yet a lot of undeserving superstars get the welcoming committee while I'll in the dark?! Well that's bullsh*t! I am better than everyone here! I'm better than you crapy fans, I'm better than everyone in that locker room and I am especially better than that so called super athlete, Lynn! I hear that her loser sisters and brother are debuting here tonight, well I hope they lose their matches because they're untalented and undeserving to be here!

The crowd booed at brandy.

Brandy: hey! I am the queen of everything! You will show me the respect that I deserve! I am relevant, talented and the top woman of this company! You will show me respect! And you will show my husband frank blitz respect when he beats and dominates lynn's white haired freak of a brother on his debut because lynn... your brother was the reason you still hold the worldwide championship which should be mine!

(Feel invincible by Skillet plays)

Out comes lynn with her title on her right shoulder and a mic in hand as she stopped on stage and spoke.

Lynn: you really are an annoying, stuck up, spoiled brat... I don't need my brother or anyone to help me defend my title, lincoln was getting rid of the true distraction that was your dumbass husband getting in my business!

The crowd booed at brandy, who was fuming.

Brandy: now you listen-

Lynn: SHUT THE HELL UP BLONDIE, I AIN'T DONE TALKING! You can make all the excuses you want because the fact is... you can't fight me or anyone without using cheap shots and tricks to win, you always have your husband fighting your battles for you and sticking his nose in everyone's business because YOU. CAN'T. WRESTLE!

The crowd was chanting "you can't wrestle!" at brandy, who was furious.

Lynn: you called yourself the queen of everything, ha! More like the queen of nothing and total failure! You talk about how people don't give you the respect that you deserve but let me tell something blitz... Everyone in that locker room doesn't like or respect you or your weakass husband for you guys are absolutely annoying, spoiled, cowardly, untalented and weak minded! Even the GM himself were saying, (doing a deep voice) "what was I thinking hiring them, they suck!"