Chapter 80: The Shattered Diamond part 7- Lana abducted, Lola's Brutality

We cut to a dark room where we see Lana trapped in some kind of machine with her arms and legs restrained. She slowly awakens from her unconsciousness.

Lana: Uhhh... Where am I...?

Lana looks around the dark room and found herself restrained, she tries to get out of it but she was locked up tight.

Lana: Agghh! Damn it, I can't get loose.

???: (sinister female voice) Of course you can't, it wouldn't be fair if you ran away before I could take my revenge.

Soon, bright lights illuminated the whole room, blinding lana for a moment until she looks around to see that she was in some sort of lab. She then notices an army of masked soldiers with cybernetic attachments.

And in the middle of the bunch was a slightly tall girl about lana's age with a graceful figure, fair skin, long red hair and cold, red eyes. She was wearing a black and red bodysuit with cybernetic attachments.

???: (smirks menacingly) Hello lana...

Lana: (looks at the girl) Hmmm... you look awfully familiar.... (looks closely) ..... Wait a minute, You're lola's pageant rival Lindsey Sweetwater!

The Human/Cybernetic hybrid girl known as Lindsey Sweetwater smirked.

Lindsey: Oh I see you haven't forgotten about me after all those years your family's life fell apart.

Lana growled.

Lindsey: But enough about that, now to get down to business. It's time that I take my revenge on you, Lana loud.

Lana: (angry glare) What are you talking about?! I didn't do anything to you!!

Lindsey growled angrily but kept her smirk.

Lindsey: Well yes and no, while you didn't do anything to me literally, but every time I see you... I see LOLA!

Lana: .....

Lindsey: That cocky, conniving, sneaky bane of my existence, always besting me in all of the pageants, getting all the glory that should be rightfully mine! When I heard of her life being ruined and to have been killed, I was absolutely thrilled that Lola got what she deserved.

Lana: Grrrr.... (in her mind) She still thinks Lola is dead.

Lindsey: I thought that I would have no competition with her gone but no, more new competition came as pageant after pageant, I WAS REDUCED TO A LOWLY, DEAD LAST!! I would make my enemies who looked down on me pay! So I designed a plan at revenge on anyone who's ever crossed me, met a special employer who gave me the cybernetic attachments and army needed but in the end, I killed him and everything he owns is mine.

Lana: You're insane.

Lindsey: Which brings me to you... I've been watching you for quite some time Lana, started a new life, new job and being a mutant.

Lana: Grrrrr... whatta you want?!

Lindsey: Hmmm... I want your powers and for you to suffer. Every time... EVERY TIME I SEE YOU, I SEE LOLA... LOLA..  LOLA!!! EVEN IN DEATH, SHE MOCKS ME TO NO END, SINCE LOLA IS DEAD... YOU AS HER TWIN SHALL SUFFER MY REVENGE IN HER PLACE! (Smiles insanely) but don't worry, once I take away your absorption abilities, add them to myself and kill you, you'll see your twin sister again in the afterlife!!!

Lindsey laughed maniacally while Lana growled.

Lindsey: Cyber Soldier, begin the power drain container!!

Cyber Soldier: (distorted voice) Understood, Master.

The cybernetic soldier heads to the switch linked to the machine Lana was restrained in as he pulled the switch. The power drain container activated while lana begins to feel excruciating pain as she felt her powers being slowly drained out of her body.