Chapter 59: The Moon Rises Final part-Rockin' & Howlin' Out

Luna groans as she opens her eyes.

Luna: ohhhh.... where am I?

Lisa: you are in the med lab.

Luna looks around to see herself in a hospital bed, wearing a white hospital shirt and pants. She then turns her attention to lisa.

Luna: lis?

Lisa: great to see that you're awake and fully well, third eldest sibling. And quite a surprise that you have attained a third mutation.

Luna: how did you-

Lisa: lincoln and luan explained everything to the director as well as your victory over the lycan god jin lobos. After they brought you here, I was intrigued by your new wolf hybrid mutation. I ran some tests on you while you were unconscious and now both your human and wolf DNA are perfectly stable now.

Luna sighs in relief.

Luna: wait, where is lincoln, luan and lily? Are they okay?

Lisa: don't worry, they're fine. Lily's resting in a different room. The others visited you not too long ago but they were sent home. Only lincoln and luan stayed behind, waiting for you to awaken. I'll get them immediately.

Lisa left as luna looks up at the ceiling. She thought about everything jin told her at his dying breath. The words of the lycan god echoed in her mind as luna sighed. Despite what jin did to her and her siblings, luna couldn't help but feel sorry for him at the mentioning of his sister that he failed to protect in the past.

Luna: .......

Luna then turns her attention to lisa entering the med lab with lincoln and luan behind her.

Lisa: I'll be back, I have pressing matters to attend to.

Lisa left. It was only luna, luan and lincoln in the med lab as luna could see the depressed looks on the faces of lincoln and luan.

Luna smiles a little.

Luna: hey dudes...

Lincoln and Luan were silent.

Luna: I managed to survive the fight with jin like I promised you all. Are you guy okay?

Luan walked towards luna, looking down at her older sister in the hospital bed with upset eyes.

Luna: lu... why the sad face, aren't you gonna make a joke or a pun-

SLAP!

Luna's eyes widened in shock as she felt her left cheek stung by luan slapping her across the face. Luna slowly turns around to see luan.... who was crying.

Luan: (in tears; angry) are you kidding me?! You expect me to tell a tell a freakin' joke when after what happened?! I saw jin kill you right before my very eyes! I thought I lost you, my big sister... then I thought you would die again after you killed jin... do you know how horrified I was to see my sister die in front of me?!

Luan then tackles luna in a strong hug, burying her face on luna's chest as she sobs.

Luan: (sobs) why... why didn't you call us... sob, sob, sob... we could of fought with you... why did you have to fight alone... you idiot!

Luna: (comforts luan) oh c'mon lu... don't be like that.

Luan: you idiot, idiot, idiot, IDIOT!!! (Sobs loudly)

Luna sighs.

Luna: I'm sorry sis.... I'm really sorry that I had you worried there... it won't happen again, I promise.