Chapter 32: Code Loud-final part: Welcome home

(A/N: Before we begin chapter 32 of loud ops, here's a bio on lisa and lily's mutant abilities.)

Lisa-Same powers as lincoln's, light energy manipulation, enhanced strength and speed, regenerative healing ability.

Lily-A supersoldier, ten times stronger, faster, more agile and more durable than a normal person and is completely bulletproof.

(There you have it, now on with chapter 32!)

After a few minutes of explaining their stories, lincoln, lisa and lily saw the surprised looks of luan, lana, lucy and ronnie anne.

Lana: whoa...you're a supersoldier now...?

Lily: yep.

Luan: and you two traveled to the other side of the world to brawl with each other since lisa has the same powers as lincoln?

Lincoln and lisa: yeah/affirmative.

Lucy: you allowed lisa to experiment on you and further your aging process permanently as she was taking care of you?

Lily: yep.

Luan: well I can say that was a 'shocker', hahaha get it? But seriously, I'm glad that you're okay lily and thank you for taking good care of her lisa.

Lisa: it was no problem fourth eldest sibling.

Lily: thanks luan. Now that we told you our stories, tell us yours.

Lincoln, luna, luan, lynn, lucy, lana and ronnie anne looked at each other before turning to lisa and lily.

Lincoln: alright it goes like this....

Narrator: 5 hours later.

Lincoln: and that's what happened.

Lily: (surprised) you guys are a part of a secret organization that defends the world against mutant, extraterrestrial and supernatural activities?!

The five loud sisters, loud brother and ronnie anne nodded.

Lisa: the black ghost corps, hmmm? Quite intriguing...

Lily: (excited) what are your mutant powers like? Show me!

Lincoln: okay.

Lincoln's body was surrounded by orange energy.

Lincoln: my mutant powers are light energy manipulation with enhanced strength, speed and regenerative healing ability, same as lisa's.

Lily: so bright and so cool!

Lynn: (smirks) here's my power lily.

Lynn's body bulks up three times it's normal muscle mass and height.

Lynn: I can expand my body, height and muscles as big as I want, having immense strength, speed, agility as well as unbreakable skin.

Lily: whoa...so much muscle...so awesome!

Lana: (grabs a metal wrench and absorbs it, coating her body in metal) (grins) my power is absorption, I can absorb anything I can get my hands on. Plus, enhanced strength and speed.

Lily: (smiles) sweet!

Lucy: (shows her sharp fangs and hisses) (smirks) I am a vampire/zombie hybrid, I have all the strengths of a vampire, I feel no pain like a zombie, I'm nearly unkillable, I can suck blood and manipulate my own blood into deadly weapons.

Lily: creepy yet so cool...

Ronnie anne: (bone claws came out of her knuckles) I'm a mutant hybrid myself, I can form, strengthen and manipulate my bones, form black energy and shoot black slime that traps my opponents and I have regenerative healing ability.