Chapter 35: Part 3-White haired clone of Destruction

Lincoln growled as linka shook in fear.

Lynxa: so what's it gonna be? You gonna hand her over or are we gonna beat you to get her?

Lincoln: (angry) no way am I handing my twin sister over to you three!

Luna: yeah dude and you're basically outnumbered!

Luciana: oooooh, you're right. (Grins) let's fix that, we shall?

Luciana pulls out a couple of steel black and purple orbs out of her pockets and threw them at the group. Lincoln grabs linka and dodges the orbs, so does luna, lynn, ronnie anne, nicole and lisa but the others weren't so lucky.

Luna: oh no!

Nicole: gwen!

Lisa: lily!

Luan, lucy, lana, gwen and lily were caught by the black and purple orbs as they were being electrocuted by purple lightning and then instantly vanished in a flash.

Lynn: they're gone!

Luciana: huh? I was hoping that you all would be caught and the numbers game is still in your favor, oh well.

Luna: (glares) what happened to our sisters?!

Nicole: (angry) where did you send them?!

Draco: those electromagnetic dimensional spheres transported your sisters to a trans dimensional prison. They're trapped there and will remain there for good if you don't cooperate... now hand over the target...

Lincoln: why are you three targeting linka anyway? She didn't do anything wrong!

Luciana: (glares) nothing wrong? NOTHING WRONG?! Your twin sister here leveled nine different cities, reducing everything to ashes! Everyone in those nine cities were killed! SHE SPARED NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE CHILDREN!!!

The eyes of lincoln, luna, lynn, lisa, ronnie anne and nicole widened in shock and disbelief. Linka shook even more in fear.

Draco: whether you want to believe us or not is your choice. However, it is the truth and if you don't want your town and it's inhabitants in ashes, you'll hand her over now...

Lincoln: no... I won't hand her over to you. Linka wouldn't do something like that, even if she did, she probably wasn't in control of herself.

Draco: I guess we'll have to do this the hard way.

Draco snapped her fingers and when she did, she, lynxa, luciana, lincoln, linka, luna, lynn, lisa, ronnie anne and nicole weren't in the city of Los Angeles anymore, they were all in a deep forest.

Draco: there... now no civilians will be caught in this fight so if you won't give us linka, we'll take her by force. Armor on!

Lynxa and luciana: armor on!

The three brought out their high-tech watches and switched it on as a bright light engulfed them. Soon the light faded and revealed draco, lynxa and luciana in their agent bodysuits.

Draco had a black and red agent bodysuit with a black utility belt, black and silver armored gloves and armored boots. She's also wearing a black headband.

 She's also wearing a black headband