Chapter 74: The Shattered Diamond part 1- A retrieval mission

We cut to an endless hot desert where we see lincoln, breanne, luciana, lynxa, draco, nicole and luan in their agent attire as they followed penny victor, who was leading the operation, infiltrating a rogue base and attacking enemy soldiers.

Their mission is to retrieve the base's data, free the mutant prisoners caught and trapped by the enemy and destroy the base.

The enemy soldiers were shooting at the black ghost corps agents as penny victor gave the signal which allowed luan to lung at the soldiers, swiftly dodging each bullet as she attacks and injects the soldiers with her laughing venom, making the soldiers laugh uncontrollably until they died with horrific smiles.

Penny victor: the path is clear! Go, go, go!

The team of black ghost corps agents stormed into the underground base. More soldiers appeared to blast them but luciana sprouted her wings and struck the soldiers with her sharp feather projectiles, instantly killing them. 

They kept on running through the hallway, seeing two paths.

Penny victor: Nicole and lynxa, you're with me. We're heading to the main lab to find the super computer to retrieve the base's data. Lincoln, you, luan, luciana, draco and breanne head to the prison level, free any mutant prisoner locked up and lead them out of here! Don't leave a single foe alive!

Everyone nodded as penny victor, nicole and lynxa went down the left path while lincoln and his group went down the right path.

Soldiers were approaching as lincoln blasts them away with his energy bullets. Draco takes out a couple soldiers with a couple of superhuman strikes while teleporting around them. Luciana was sending soldiers flying with her aerial attacks and sharp feather projectiles. Luan unleashed a horde of mutated snakes which caught the soldiers and swallowed them whole.

Breanne saw a couple of soldiers with heavy metal armor and carrying a bazooka type weapon as they fired at them. But instead of missiles, they were bio explosives. Breanne uses her right hand and pushes the explosives back with her gravitational power, catching the armored soldiers by surprise as the explosive wiped them out.

More soldiers were coming as breanne takes them out one by one with strong strikes and her azurefist.

Breanne: the prison level is just up ahead!

Lincoln: then let's go!

Lincoln and his group head to the prison level.

Narrator: with penny victor and her group.

Penny victor, nicole and lynxa made it to the main lab which was guarded by enemy soldiers, armored ones and three big, hulking mutated soldiers.

Penny victor had a cat-like creepy grin.

Penny victor: let's execute them.

Nicole smirked as her hands were coated in lava as she fires a powerful lava wave at the soldiers, melting and burning them alive while penny victor electrocuted the armored soldiers to death with her electric waves. However, the three mutated soldiers were not affected as they roared angrily.

Nicole: hmph, looks like I gotta finish you hulk like brutes the slow and painful way.

Lynxa transformed into her huge werewolf form.

Lynxa: (fanged grin) I can help you with that..

Penny victor: take them down while I head for the super computer!

Penny victor swiftly leaps past the three mutated soldiers and heads to the super computer. The three beasts tried to stop her but Nicole and Lynxa intervened.