Chapter 77: The Shattered Diamond part 4- The mysterious assassin

We cut to the black ghost corps main base inside the lab of Dr. Penny victor as said franken scientist was analyzing the weapons from the assassin given to her by the louds.

Penny victor: Hmmm... interesting...

Lincoln: What is it...?

Penny victor: These weapons were manufactured in cybernetics and plasma tech... as for the culprit, I'm not sure if it's right but... A black ghost agent made these items..

Lynn: What...?

Luan: You Sure?

Penny victor: The scans don't lie luan, this is black ghost corps tech.

Lana: Then... one of our guys was trying to kill me, who?

Before she could speak, The Director of the Black Ghost Corps enters the lab.

Luna, Luan, Lynn and Lucy: Director AX-1 sir!

Director AX-1: (looking over the weapon scans) Hmmm... yes, this is piper frost's handiwork.

Luna: Piper frost?

Lynn: Who that?

Director AX-1: The Black Ghost corps cybernetic engineer and inventor. She specializes in plasma weaponry, exoskeleton armory and prosthetic cybernetic limbs. She retired as an agent years ago and went into hiding.

Lana: So she wants to kill me?!

Director AX-1: Let's not jump to conclusions Lana. Piper frost doesn't even know of you. Either someone's killed her and is using her ideal weapons to hunt you or she was captured and by a mysterious assailant to replicate her tech.

Lincoln: How can you be sure?

Penny victor: We'll look into this louds. But in the mean time, you have a mission in your town and I don't mean royal woods.

Lynn: What's the mission?

Director AX-1: An A-class monster was seen west of L.A, wrecking havok. Gwen and Nicole were already notified about the mission, you better join them.

Luna: Capture or kill?

Director AX-1: Capture.

Luna: Got it, let's gear up dudes.

Lincoln and Lynn: Right!

Lucy: Got it.

Luan: Okay.

Lana: Yeah.

The louds leave the base.

Narrator: Back with L.A.

On the west side of town, Gwen and Nicole (in their agent attires) were seen fighting a 10 foot tall, muscle bound female vampire. She has long black & white hair, purple and red eyes, slightly pale skin and fangs. She was wearing some kind of mystic type silver and white knight armor, carrying a massive white, feather-like, steel broadsword and shield.

The havok unit were dodging the mutant's vast slashes.

???: (dark female voice) You will fall before my blade, for I am Demira, The Vampiric knight of Transylvania.

Gwen: A stolen armored, bulked up vampire knight in the Sun? Now I've seen it all.

Demira: This sacred armor has given me incredible power and immunity to the sunlight. This armor has chosen me to wear it!

She unleashes a powerful wave of wind with her blade at the pierce sisters. Nicole punched the ground to form a huge barrier of molten rocks, shielding her and Gwen from the attack.