Chapter 49: The Moon Rises part 4-Luna's strange behavior

Driving downtown, luna was able to make it to her job at the music store, Rock 4-ever!!!!

Upon making it two minutes late, the boss warned luna that if she's late again, her pay will be docked. Her boss reby wasn't a control freak of a boss, she was a free spirited woman who had an ultimate passion for rock n' roll but still even she doesn't like her employees being late.

Luna was helping out with selling numerous rock merchandise as well as rock icon signed instruments, cds, etc. As Luna was stocking up new base guitars, someone walked up to her and spoke in a calm and cool male voice.

???: excuse me, rocker dudette.

Luna turns around to face the man.

Luna: welcome to rock 4-ever music store, how may I help ya-

Luna stopped her sentence when she got a better look at the man. He was about luna's age, with a slightly muscular physique and was a foot taller than her. He had short brown hair and light skin with a long scar going down the left side of his face. He was wearing an open black jacket with a silver wolf logo in the center and numerous red blood claw marks on the jacket, a gray shirt underneath, blue jeans and black boots.

Luna was staring at the man while blushing heavily.

Luna: (infatuated) ba... ba... ba... ba... ba... ba...

The man looked at luna, surprised.

???: Luna? It that you? Hey dude, it's me, hunter.

Luna: (infatuated) ba... ba... ba... (slaps herself; laughs nervously) hehehe... sorry. Hey hunter, long time no see. Haven't seen ya since last semester of college, how's it going?

Hunter: (smiles) hey moon rocker, it's been going great. Dude... I saw your performance on W.U.F.W. chaos night against fiery fiona, you were rockin' brah.

Luna: (chuckles) oh you saw that huh? I'm glad you enjoyed it. So what brings you to rock 4-ever music store?

Hunter: well... I'm looking for a new base guitar, kinda overused the old one last band practice.

Luna: I feel ya there mate. Come with me, I'll hook you up with something.

Luna leads hunter to the guitar aisle where she shows hunter a couple of base guitars with different colors and special designs.

Luna: go ahead brah, take your pick.

After looking at a few base guitars, hunter found the one he was looking for. It was a black and dark gray base guitar with a white wolf design on it.

Luna: (smirks) ah, good choice brah, that'll be $12.97 and I'll throw in a full moon guitar pick for a discount.

Hunter: thanks lunes.

Luna and hunter head to the cash register where hunter hands her the money.

Luna: there ya go dude, hope you rock out loud with that base, mate.