Chapter 41: Part 2-A Monstrous Accident

Armored agent#1: y-you're gonna have to see for yourselves...

Director AX-1 and agent BX-2 walk through the rubble as they heard a groaning sound coming from the rubble, meaning penny victor was still alive.

As they got to where the armored agent found her, the director of the black ghost corps and the head of the punishment and interrogation system agent stared at the horrifying sight.

Agent AX-1: victor...

Agent BX-2: no...

Penny victor then opened her eyes as she slowly got up, groaning.

Penny victor: oooooohh... my head. It feels like I got ran over by 1,000 trains. Oh, director AX-1 and agent BX-2! I'm sorry about the lab getting destroyed, I see if I can repair it in no time!

The director of the black ghost corps and the head of the punishment and interrogation system agent was silent as they stared at the scientist.

Penny victor: wh-why are you looking at me like that...?

Armored agent gathered around with their plasma guns aimed at penny victor, who looks at them in shock.

Agent AX-1: hold your fire! Do not attack, I repeat, do not attack!

The armored agents stood down.

Penny victor: director.... I-I don't understand... why are your men t-targeting me?

Agent AX-1: Dr. Victor... listen carefully. I want you to calm down and tell me what happened...

Penny victor: when you left... one of the armored agents was my enemy Kim Anderson in disguise, a greedy scientist who been o-obsessed with my work, trying to duplicate it to gain some fame and wealth for herself only to f-fail. S-she blamed me for her failures and tried to kill me, then she kept firing at me but I dodged the beams only for them to hit the machines and chemicals, making the lab caught on fire... then kim had a high-tech fusion blaze grenade and the explosion.... I-I was caught in.... oooooh... my head is throbbing right now....

Penny victor puts her hands on her head but shrieked as she got a better look at her hands. However, it didn't stop there as the scientist looks at herself, seeing a horrifying sight.

Penny victor's hair was a bit wild and her clothes was in tatters but that's not the worst of it. Her whole body was horribly changed and disfigured in mutation. Penny now has greenish gray skin, a huge scar on the left side of the forehead and one short scar on her right cheek, her eyes were mismatched with her right eye pupil gray and her left eye black with her pupil green.

She had scars on her chest and stomach. Her right arm was enlarged a bit in muscle, the shoulder peeled off in skin with green veins and a huge bolt with a green line sticking out of it, a huge gash on the bicep, and her lower arm was enlarged, full of throbbing green veins and three bolts with green lines on the front & back and a bolt on her now fingerless gray armored glove. Penny's left arm was covered by her slightly tattered coat sleeve but it was scarred as well with her now black armored fingerless glove with a bolt and thin long, metal tips coming out of her fingers. And her legs were scarred and enlarged a bit with three bolts with green lines on both the lower parts of her legs.

Penny looks at herself in absolute horror at the sight of her now hideous and monstrous appearance.