Chapter 39: Lynn-sanity Wrestling 2-Chaos night and new debuts part 2

The commercial ends and we're back to chaos night!

Ron connors: and we are back! Hope you enjoyed the kickoff matches cause we have 5 main event matches for you to see on chaos night!

Dan reese: yeah, right now, we have the ultimate athlete jack gates taking on the prime emperor of the beasts, silver lion for the W.U.F.W infinite championship.

The lights illuminated in bright lighting as the titantron showed a silver lion logo while a loud thunderous lion's roar echoed throughout the arena as the crowd cheered loudly while some booed.

Out comes a latino man who was 6 ft 3 and very muscular. He wore a white and silver studded lion lucha mask with a long wild platinum blonde mane, white and silver studded wristbands, white tights and silver kneepads and armored boots.

Announcer: the following match is scheduled for a one fall and is it for the W.U.F.W infinite championship, introducing first, from the pure jungle, he is the W.U.F.W infinite champion, the prime emperor of the beasts, THE SILVER LION!!!

W infinite champion, the prime emperor of the beasts, THE SILVER LION!!!

The W.U.F.W infinite championship was a black leather belt with two silver plates with the silver lion's custom logo on them and the huge silver plate has the words W.U.F.W. going downwards with sharp edge armored designs.

The silver lion raised the title in the air as he heads to the ring.

Ron connors: here he is, the 14-time W.U.F.W infinite champion and the prime emperor of the beasts, the silver lion!

Dan reese: not to mention that his wife black leone and her 10 year old daughter, serene, are watching the tv monitor in her personal locker room, cheering for her husband/father to retain his title.

Silver lion enters the ring and raised his title up high as the crowd cheered loudly.

(Remember the name by Fort Minor plays)

Out comes jack gates as he heads to the ring.

Announcer: and introducing the challenger, from grand rapids, michigan, the ultimate athlete, JACK GATES!!!

Dan reese: and the ultimate athlete has arrived to claim the W.U.F.W. infinite championship.

Ron connors: let's see if he can beat the silver lion for the prime emperor of the beasts will be hunting his prey tonight.

Jack gates enters the ring as the crowd cheered loudly.

The silver lion gives his infinite championship to the referee as the ref held it high as he gave it to the announcer out of the ring.

The bell rings and the match is underway. The two superstars met in the ring face-to-face, silver lion holds out his right hand for a handshake. Jack looks at the hand for a moment before shaking the silver lion's hand.

Ron connors: talk about pure respect and sportsmanship between jack gates and the silver lion.

The two broke the handshake as they began to circle each other. The silver lion then grabs ahold of jack gates in a headlock but jack breaks out of it and stares at the silver lion.