Chapter 67: The Alpha Sister Returns pt 8-Lincoln vs Lori

Within a isolated part of the storm valley, we see the middle sibling and the eldest sibling of the loud family staring at each other as the battle between alpha and omega was about to begin.

The lightning flashed.

Lincoln: what do you mean that lightning isn't the only ability in your arsenal...?

Lori gave a cold, ominous smirk.

Lori: wanna found out...? Come at me...

Lincoln felt a ominous chill going down his spine as he saw the calm and deadly look in lori's eyes. He felt his senses screaming 'Danger', that he shouldn't attack lori but he shakes off that fear while orange energy surrounds his body as he lunges at lori with swift speed as the white haired man jumps and hits lori with a powerful spinning kick, creating a huge explosion of energy.

Lincoln smirks to himself but it soon faded when the smoke clears to reveal lori had block the kick... with one finger.

Lincoln: what...?

Lori: literally not bad... but not good either.

With a flick of her finger, lori sends lincoln spiraling backwards 100 miles away, crashing into several mountains as he stops himself from going even further.

Lincoln: huff... huff... damn it.

Using his speed, lincoln instantly appears before lori, who still had the same calm but cold look in her eyes.

Lincoln: .....

Lori: what are you waiting for...? Attack me.

Lincoln growls.

Lincoln: alright then... I'm game.

Orange energy surrounded lincoln's body as electricity builds up in both hands, forming two giant spheres as lincoln throws them right at lori. As the two giant spheres of energy were heading towards her, lori didn't move from her spot as she brought up both hands and caught both giant spheres.

She closes her eyes and sighs as she shot both of lincoln's attacks into the stormy, dark sky.

Lincoln: (shocked) what...?

Lori slowly raises her left hand and as she had her hand up a few minutes, she brought it down. Lincoln noticed the area was illuminating in light blue lighting as he looks up with shocked eyes to see numerous light blue meteorites falling from the stormy sky, aimed directly at him.

Lori: I'd run if I were you.

The meteor shower was coming at him and fast. Lincoln uses his speed to dodge the first five meteors, then he would send a couple of orange energy bullets at the next fifteen meteors, destroying them but then sees the mother of all meteors heading right for him.

Lincoln charges at the giant meteorite with two hands, holding it as he tried to push it back but he felt a presence behind him as the white haired man turned around to see lori pointing a finger shrouded with light blue energy at him.

Lincoln: ....!!!!!

Lori: (smirks) bang...

The attack hit lincoln at point blank range as well as blowing up the giant meteorite, causing a massive explosion. As chunks of the giant meteorite was falling to the ground, lincoln was seen falling as well with his shirt in tatters, nearly unconscious but soon opened his eyes as he flips and lands on his feet, breathing heavily.

Lincoln: huff... huff.... ok...

He noticed lori walking towards him.

Lori: (eerily calm) what's wrong little brother, afraid to fight your big sister?