Chapter 28: Code Loud-part 1: I found you...

(A/N: Before we begin chapter 28, I forgot to add the bio for ronnie anne's mutant abilities so here it is)

Ronnie anne- Bone manipulation, controlled shape, form and bone growth, unbreakable bones. Black energy manipulation, can shoot black slime out of her mouth that traps her opponent, regeneration/healing ability, enhanced strength, speed, agility, durability and sharp senses.

(There you have it, now on with chapter 28!)

Narrator: 2:30pm.

The scene cuts to the living room where the five loud sisters were doing their usual activities. Lynn was doing 10,000 push ups with one hand tied behind her back, lana was feeding fresh flies coated in mud to her giant mutated frog hops, lucy was sitting on the couch writing in her poem book, luan was practicing her joke with her puppet Mr coconuts, which was remodeled to look good as new and luna was strumming her guitar.

Lincoln came downstairs and saw his five sisters doing their usual activities, he smiled as he started to get lost in thought, flashing back to all ten of his sisters were doing their usual activities and causing chaos throughout the loud house when they were kids. But then...soon one by one, each sister faded away from his vision, making the white haired man have a saddened expression on his face knowing that things have changed. Two of his sisters and parents are dead and three of them are missing. Lincoln was beginning to question himself...will the loud house ever be the same again?

Lincoln. Lincoln. Lincoln!

Lincoln snapped out of his thoughts as he shook his head to see ronnie anne looking at him with a worried expression on her face. Luna, luan, lynn, lucy and lana had the same worried expression as they walked over to him and ronnie anne.

Ronnie anne: are you okay there lincoln? You zoned out for a second there.

Lincoln: oh sorry. I'm fine.

But the five loud sisters knew that lincoln wasn't fine.

Luna: bro...I know you're not really fine. You were just standing there out zoned out and looking at us with a sad look.

Luan: yeah, what's wrong lincoln?

Lincoln sadly sighs.

Lincoln: sorry for worrying you guys. It's just when I was looking at you guys doing your usual activities, it made me have a flashback to when we were kids, the eleven of us doing our own things then...it all faded away before my eyes. It made me question that will the loud house ever be the same again...?

The five loud sisters and ronnie anne had sad looks on their faces.

Lincoln: (sighs) our parents, leni and lola are dead....and lori, lisa and lily are missing. Will we ever be a complete family again?

Luna walked towards lincoln and placed her hands on lincoln's shoulder.

Luna: lincoln...I'm sorry you feel that way...our parents, lola and leni's deaths were really hard on us and took us a long time to accept the fact that they're gone but they're not forgotten bro. They're in a better place...and they'll live on in your heart and soul.

Lucy: they'll also be here in spirit... watching over us...

Lincoln: thanks guys. But was about lori, lisa and lily? What if we never find them...what if we never see them again?

Luna: lincoln...bro we will find them, I promise we will...

Lincoln: okay...

Luna: alright let's watch some television to pass the time.

Lincoln: sure.

Lincoln, luna, luan, lynn, lucy, lana and ronnie anne sat down on the couch. Lynn grabs the remote and turns on the television but it showed nothing but static.

Lynn: huh?

Lana: awww, what?

Luna: is the t.v. on the fritz?

Luan: it was fine yesterday.

Lucy: is it a poltergeist?

The tv screen became black as numerous codes was flashing on the television.

Ronnie anne: what the hell is going on?

Lincoln: what is this...? Are these codes...?

The numerous codings stopped as three big bold words appeared on the screen. The words say...

I FOUND YOU...

Lincoln: (confused) I found you...?

Luna: what does that mean?

The television screen started to glow green as high volts of electricity started to surround the television.

Lana: guys...I don't think our tv's supposed to do that!

The television begins to glow brighter as it let out a big shockwave.

Luan: it's gonna blow!

Lynn: everyone hit the deck!

Lincoln, luna, luan, lynn, lucy, lana and ronnie anne took cover behind the couch. The television started illuminating the whole living room with its green glow while the television unleashed some sort of portal as the television exploded.

The six loud siblings and ronnie anne came from behind the couch as they sighed in relief that the worst was over but the television was destroyed.

Luna: damn it! Now I gotta buy a new tv!

Lincoln: what caused it to explode like that?

As the smoke was clearing, it revealed someone standing in the center of the living room. By the silhouette in the cloud of smoke, lincoln and the others could tell that the person was female. The smoke clears to reveal the female figure.

She was about lincoln's age and height as she had a mature curvaceous figure. The twenty year old woman was wearing a white lab coat with a zit up black shirt underneath, white jeans and black shoes. She also has short brown hair and was wearing round glasses.

The six loud siblings and ronnie anne look at the woman in shock and confusion as the woman spoke in a mature female voice.

???: well...after years of tracking you with my transportal map, my search is finally over...science 1... hairless apes 0.

The six loud siblings eyes widened in complete shock at the woman's familiar tone. They look at the woman for a moment until the answer finally hit them.

The twenty year old woman was revealed to be the braniac and the child prodigy of the loud house.

Lisa loud.

Lincoln: l-lisa

Lincoln: l-lisa...?

Lisa: long time no see...my siblings...

To be continued...

(Chapter 28 is finished! Hope you enjoyed the old flame arc cause I'm starting the four part Code loud arc, as the six louds and ronnie anne witnessed the return of the genius of the loud family, lisa loud. Please like and comment on this chapter as well as my sketch of lisa. Chapter 29 part 2 will be ready sooner or later, this is omegacrow fading to black....)