Chapter 83: The Shattered Diamond Final part-The Diamond becomes whole again

After clearing the area of cybernetic soldier corpses, courtesy of Lisa, the group of agents head to the black ghost corps main base where director AX-1 was waiting for them.

Entering penny victor's lab, the overdrive unit, havok unit & the alpha's unit walk in to see the director of the black ghost corps and penny victor waiting for them.

Lincoln: You called for us director?

Director AX-1: Yes, Congratulations on your job against Lindsey.

Lana: How did you-

Director AX-1: I have eyes everywhere. Plus, my agents and I managed to hunt down any connections Lindsey had as they were taken out and their cybernetic equipment Lindsey has given them... all confiscated and locked away.

Lana: Oh.

Director AX-1: And I see that this is the assassin that was trying to kill you, lana...?

Lola looks away from the Director's piercing, cold gaze.

Lana: Director please, I understand what Lola did was crazy but don't lock her up! She wasn't thinking straight and was in a delirious and rage filled state!

Director AX-1 gives her a signal to be silent and lana instantly quiet down.

Director AX-1: I'm aware of that but I'm not going to punish Lola for her actions... she is.

The overdrive unit, havok unit and the alpha's unit were confused as someone entered the lab. It was a female about lori's height, she has a strong feminine figure, slightly short white hair with the left side shaved with braids, left eye black & right eye red, fair skin and gold earrings. She was wearing a black bodysuit, a dark grey and black trench coat, a silver utility belt, black boots and possesses a silver and red cybernetic arm with forearm blades in place of where her right arm should be.

She was known as Former Black Ghost Corps Agent, Piper Frost.

Director AX-1: Fellow agents, meet Piper Frost. Former Black Ghost Corps Agent of the Cybernetics Division. She's also lola's caretaker and foster mother.

Lincoln: So that's Piper?

Luna: Gotta admit that her style is Rockin'.

Nicole: I agree and that cybernetic arm's style looks great too.

Lola: Gulp...

Piper frost turns to her icy gaze to Lola, who grew pale as a ghost while the former agent walks towards her and before anyone knew it... Lola was sent crashing face first into the ground by a strong chop to the head by piper.

Overdrive unit: .....!!

Havok unit: ...!!

Lori and the alpha's unit: ....!!