Chapter 52: The Moon Rises part 7-Luna's Predicament

Narrator: black ghost corps main base, lab level.

Darkness was all around luna as she heard voices, slowly opening her eyes.

Lynn: look guys, luna's waking up.

Nicole: c'mon dudette.

Luna groans as she completely opens her eyes to see lynn, nicole, luke, lynxa, agent BX-2, penny victor, lisa and the director of the black ghost corps looking at her as luna sees that she was in the lab.

Luna slowly sits up while holding her forehead, groaning.

Luna: ooooohhh.... my head. What am I doing in the lab? What's going on dudes?

Agent BX-2: so you don't remember, do you?

Luna: no.

Agent BX-2: oh, then let me refresh your memory... two nights ago, I sent you to Brooklyn to either capture or kill a mysterious beast which has ducked and dodged us on radar for 4 years as well as killing people and our agents to prevent its appearance from being revealed... you're alive and well... plus, you didn't report back to us about the appearance of the beast you faced... (sneers)

Luna: (nervous) s-sorry about that, ma'am. I was gonna but...

Agent BX-2: but you thought the lycan's bite didn't affect you...?

Luna's eyes widened.

Agent BX-2: we know now that the beast you fought was a lycan... now you've been infected by its venom, turning into one too...

Luna: what?! No! It shouldn't have... I'm a wolf mutant, it shouldn't have affected me.

Agent AX-1: luna... look at yourself...

Luna looks at herself and gasped in shock to see her clothes tattered up and ripped.

Agent BX-2: (presses a button on her high-tech visors) and look at this... (the visors show a holographic image of luna in her werewolf form.)

Luna: no...

Lynn: (mad) yeah... we were looking for you to find you at an abandoned mall and fully turned into a werewolf!

Nicole: not to mention again that you strangled luan and went crazy on lincoln, not cool brah!

Luna: I don't understand... I'm part wolf, it shouldn't have affected me...

Lisa: well technically it didn't affect you...

Everyone turned to lisa and penny victor.

Penny victor: yeah... when you were brought here in that werewolf form, lisa and I ran some tests. And you're half-right about the lycan's bite not affecting you but it did something else...

Lisa: yeah... it appears that the lycan's venom didn't infect you... it added more substance to your genetic DNA coding, resulting in a secondary mutation.

Luna: secondary mutation?

Penny victor: yes... the lycan's venom is reacting to your spliced wolf DNA, making you mutate further, gaining new powers or expansions on your existing ones like your mutant werewolf form can do a lot of special things a normal werewolf can't do. It happens to a lot of mutants from time to time naturally or artificially but secondary mutations may prove to be very uncontrollable.... and you luna have a major secondary mutation.

Luna: oh no.... What's gonna happen to me?

Lisa: well... the analysis shows that your wolf DNA is slowly overwhelming your human DNA but transforming into your mutant werewolf form will accelerate the process of overwhelming your human DNA completely to the point where you'll permanently remain a mutant werewolf.