Chapter 21: The savage threat in the storm

Another stormy day for the loud siblings and the pierce siblings. They were called by Agent AX-1 for two missions. There was an A-class mutant citing in downtown los Angeles while an S-class mutant was spotted in Australia. The loud and pierce siblings decided to split up on the missions. Luna, luan and lynn decided to take the S-class mission in Australia, so did nicole since her powers were useless on stormy days. That left lincoln, lana, gwen and lucy to deal with the A-class mission at home.

Gwen and nicole already have their agent attires a few days ago after the director of the black ghost corps upgrade and modified their home. Luan gave lucy her own agent attire since this was her first mission and as a gift, luan gave lucy a black katana blade with the actual blade being pure black, the goth was pleased.

Narrator: downtown Los Angeles, 9:57am.

The storm was drizzling even more throughout downtown Los Angeles. On top of a large skyscraper building was lincoln, lana, gwen and lucy in their agent attires. Lucy was wearing a leather black trench coat with a black armored shirt underneath with a black bulletproof vest with a skull on it, black fingerless gloves, a silver utility belt, black leather pants and black boots.

 Lucy was wearing a leather black trench coat with a black armored shirt underneath with a black bulletproof vest with a skull on it, black fingerless gloves, a silver utility belt, black leather pants and black boots

The seventeen year old goth was standing by the edge of the skyscraper as she felt the cold rain on her face.

Lucy: huuuuhh...sigh...huuuuuhhh... sigh...what a gloomy day...what a very gloomy day...sigh...huuuuuhh...sigh...

Lana: (chuckles) same old lucy.

Gwen, who was sitting legs crossed on the ground gets up and walked towards lincoln.

Gwen: (annoyed) so when's the threat gonna appear? I'm getting bored just sitting here.

Lincoln looks at gwen. The pierce girl was wearing an open short black  sleeveless hooded jacket, a black sleeveless and legless zip up spandex bodysuit, black long sleeved fingerless gloves, one black spandex legging on her left leg and a hoister carrying a dagger on her right leg and black armored boots.

 The pierce girl was wearing an open short black  sleeveless hooded jacket, a black sleeveless and legless zip up spandex bodysuit, black long sleeved fingerless gloves, one black spandex legging on her left leg and a hoister carrying a dagger on ...

Lincoln: according to the monitor on my communicator, the threat is be here right... about...

An explosion occurs.