Chapter 10: New neighbors part 1-A new but familiar face from lincoln's past

As the loud agents delivered the containment grenade with the trapped creature inside to agent AX-1 and Dr. Penny Victor, the loud agents went back home to Los Angeles until another mission awaits them.

In the kitchen, lynn was eating a meatball sub with extra hot sauce when lincoln comes in.

Lincoln: hey lynn.

Lynn, eating her sub, looks at lincoln.

Lynn: hey lincoln, wanna have a meatball sub with hot sauce?

Lincoln: no thanks. I don't wanna ruin my stomach.

Lincoln walks to the fridge to get a cola. When he was about to leave the kitchen, he heard lynn chuckle.

Lynn: (smirks) heh. Wimp.

Lincoln turns around to stare at the smirking lynn with narrowed eyes.

Lincoln: what was that lynn?

Lynn: (smirks) you heard me wimp. Can't take a little spicy food?

Lincoln: (in denial) no! What?! No! Not at all! It's just...that I'm trying not to be in the bathroom bombing it all day like you are.

Lynn: (smirk widens) sorry linc but at this point, all I'm hearing right now is buk buk bubawk-bawk-bawk-bawk, buh-gawk!

Lynn started flapping her arms and clucking like a chicken, taunting her brother. Lincoln's right eye begins to twitch as a vein appeared on the left side of his forehead while showing an angry grin.

Lincoln: (grins menacingly) okay sis, you wanna play, huh? I'll play your game but instead of a meatball sub with hot sauce, let's try something more interesting.

Lincoln walks to the high cabinet, opens the cabinet and takes out two bottles of hot sauce. The white haired man took a seat and put the bottles on the table in front of lynn.

Lincoln: we're gonna chug down these bottles of hot sauce and  whoever can't take the heat and drinks water first loses.

Lynn: (smirks) let's bet. Whoever loses has to pay the winner fifty bucks.

Lincoln: fine.

Lynn: hahaha! You're playing with fire now, lincoln. I can take my spices, especially this hot sauce we're going to chug down, the flaming reaper crossbone sauce.

Lincoln and lynn grab their bottles of hot sauce.

Lincoln: on the count of three, we chug down the sauce.

Lynn: (smirks) right. I can't wait to spend your fifty bucks.

Lincoln and lynn: 1...2...3!

Lincoln and lynn open the bottle caps and started chugging down the hot sauce. Lincoln felt his throat burning but he didn't back down as he tried to keep up with lynn. As they were done, lincoln and lynn slammed the empty bottles of hot sauce on the table as the two loud siblings were breathing heavily.

Lincoln: (breathing heavily; smirks) feeling...the heat...lynn? 

Lynn: (breathing heavily; smirks) are you...kidding me? This...is...nothing, it's like a total breeze.

Minutes passed by as lincoln and lynn were trying not to give in the hot sauce's influence. Lincoln and lynn then begin to sweat as their skin was turning red and both siblings noticed that smoke was coming out of their ears and the corners of their mouths. More minutes passed by as lincoln and lynn struggled to not crack, lincoln was gripping his head and gritting his teeth while lynn bit her lip hard as she gripped her head with her left hand while pounding her right fist on the table.