Chapter 79: The Shattered Diamond part 6- Lola Alive?! A bitter confrontation

Within the abandoned chemical plant, half of the place was destroyed and surrounded by fire as we see Lana staring at the shattered diamond, who was revealed to be her believed to be dead twin, Lola loud.

Lana: L-Lola...?

Lola: ...... RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Lola kicked Lana off of her as the tomboy agent landed a few feet away from her.

Lana: Gah!

Lana slowly got up and saw her sister with an enraged look, pulling out plasma shurikens.

Lana: Lola wait!

Lola: RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Lola threw the plasma shurikens at lana, who dodges them as they exploded. Grabbing another piece of metal, Lana absorbs it with her body coated in metal as she caught the plasma blade strike from Lola.

Lana: Lola stop this!

Lola: I'll stop when you're dead!!!!

The two siblings clashed with each other as they were trying to break one's grip on the other.

Lana: I don't understand, I thought you were supposed to be dead.

Lola: (enraged) Well... you thought wrong!

Lola kicks Lana in the right side as she stumbled back while dodging the blade strikes from Lola.

Lola: You betrayed me... you buried me alive and left me to rot six feet under for over a year!!!!

Lana: That's not what happened! I didn't leave you to rot underground, you were burnt to a crisp by the attack on our home!

Lola: Liar...!

Lana: It's the truth, I thought you died, you had no pulse, no heartbeat and had no light in your eyes!

Lola: Shut up!

Lola punched Lana in the face, sending her rolling across the fire engulfed main area of the chemical plant while running after Lana.

Lola: SHUT! UP!

Lola delivers a menacing kick to the gut of Lana, though despite being coated in metal, Lana felt that one as she coughs up a bit of blood.

Lana: Gaah!!!

Lola continues to dish out horrific and painful brutality on Lana, who was struggling to fight back out of shock, confusion and hurt emotions.

Lana: lo... la....

Lola delivers a devastating punch to the gut of Lana with her cybernetic fist, sending her crashing into one of the old machines, putting a big dent in it as she fell to the ground.

Lana felt herself being lifted up by her armored vest as she was slammed against the wall and felt some metal pressed against her head. She slowly looks into the furious and delirious eyes of Lola, who had a plasma rifle aimed at lana's forehead.

Lola: You... made me like this....

Lana: I'm.... Sorry....

Lola: I could see everything... everything... that happened... despite being comatose underground... over a year... a year you left me buried six feet under!

Lana: But you were dead... I checked your heart and pulse...

Lola: (glares) Well you thought wrong... apparently, you don't know that we twins have a strong link.... yet you've never noticed a feeling that I was still alive! (Tears begin to slowly fall through angry eyes) My life was shattered at my hands, cost me anything, I was burnt to crisp in an attack, unable to awaken as you buried me, I had to crawl out of the ground, completely traumatized... I had to go through hellacious cybernetic procedures and training to insure that I would hunt you down! You... you made me like this...