Chapter 75: The Shattered Diamond part 2- A crazy day at the mall

We cut to a mega sized mall where the loud sisters and alpha's unit sisters dragged the confused Liz inside with lincoln following not too far behind.

Lincoln: sigh... some things never change...

Upon entering the mall, lincoln noticed lori, luan, luna and the alpha's unit sisters going to the mattress shop to find a suitable bed for liz. Lucy and Lily dragged Liz, who had a calm expression to the clothes shop to get her clothes while lynn and lana went to the sports section to get weights for Liz.

Lincoln: (in his mind) why are Lynn and Lana getting weights for Liz? Sigh... figures.

Lincoln heads to the clothes shop but doesn't go in as he waits outside for lucy, lily and liz. Speaking of whom, lucy managed to get some clothes that fit her while lily has liz model these clothes, much to the 9 foot tall woman's dismay.

After trying each gothic style clothing, dresses, swimsuits, sports wear, etc, lucy and lily bought the clothes needed for her. Then once that was done, liz came out of the dressing room, wearing a dark gray sleeveless jacket, a black shirt with the face of Venom on it, black arm and wristbands, dark gray pants with white side stripes and black boots.

 Then once that was done, liz came out of the dressing room, wearing a dark gray sleeveless jacket, a black shirt with the face of Venom on it, black arm and wristbands, dark gray pants with white side stripes and black boots

Liz: thanks... for the clothes but was having me model in them really necessary?

Lucy: not completely, we were simply trying to find the right clothes for you to buy and keep.

Lily: plus, you looked beautiful and dark in them!

Liz looked away with a slight blush.

Liz: sigh... don't make a habit out of this...

Lily: no promises.

Lucy, Lily and Liz walk out of the clothing shop with their payed items, seeing lincoln waiting for them.

Lincoln: hey guys, done shopping for clothes?

Lucy: yeah... found a lot of goth style clothes in her size.

Lily: whatta you think of the clothing Liz is wearing right now?

Lincoln looks at Liz.

Lincoln: not bad, chose the venom shirt. Cool.

Liz: thanks.

Lucy: let's meet up with the others.

Lincoln: alright.

The four then walk through the mall as liz was noticing some people were staring at her with mixed expression, much to her annoyance. So she ignores them as she and the others met up lori, luna, luan, lori, breanne, jessica and brooke, who were carrying a huge mattress while luan and luna were carrying bags containing various pillows and blankets.

Lincoln: hey guys.

Luna: hey dudes, we manage to buy a huge queen size bed for liz.

Luan: cost us an arm and a leg, hahahaha!