Chapter 1: The Beginning

Sans' POV

It was like an ordinary day. Watching out for humans, which they never come but yet Papyrus makes me keep an eye out, I just stay by the stand and I would normally take a nap there until Papyrus gets mad at me. One day I wondered very far from where I usually stay at, I don't know why I went there but I saw a huge door. I walked towards the door and knocked.

But nobody came. So I knocked again, and yet nobody came still. This was a good time to practice my knock knock jokes. Every day I go to that same door and kept on practicing the jokes until one day....

"Knock Knock." I said.

"Who's there?" Said an unfamiliar voice.

I was very shocked but kept on with the joke, "Dishes."

"Dishes who?"

"Dishes a very bad joke." I say chuckling. I can hear the woman bursting out of laughter. Maybe my jokes can crack up others. We both tell bad puns until Papyrus starts yelling my name.

"BROTHER!!!! WHERE ARE YOU AT?!"

"Welp, I have to go. I have to go tell my bro his bedtime stories."
"Okay. It was nice meeting you. Maybe you should come back again soon." Said the woman sounding excided.

"I will come abou-"

Papyrus interrupts him, "SANS!!!!"

Sans said good bye to the woman and saw his brother furious. "Heya Pap, how's everything going?"

"EVERYTHING IS GOING FINE. SAY....WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO BY THAT DOOR?"

Shoot. I wished that Pap never asked that question. I can feel sweat dripping by my skull, "I was talking to....Nobody?" Pap never seemed suspicious, weird. "OK. LET'S GO HOME. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL MAKE US MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI." Spaghetti was one of my not so great foods. I prefer to eat ketchup, but in the end I still eat my bros spaghetti.