Chapter 4: The Arrival

Sans' POV

I still sat there by the door with my hands covering my face. This was the dumbest idea ever, she'll probably think that I'm a huge dork. I just sat there until I heard someone trying to open the door. At first I thought it was that lady and second I started to panic. I just ran behind the trees and waited to see who came out. I was very nervous, my heart was skipping lots of beats. I saw something small came out, sorta like a human.

That's when it hits me. It was a human. I remember that lady's promise, I guess it won't hurt to be nice to this human. The human kept on walking forwards and I stayed behind it. The human stopped as I spoke.

"Human. Do you know when to greet a new pal?" I sounded very deep as they turned around. I let out my hand for them to shake and they did the same. I greeted myself to the human without any harm. See? I never break a promise. The human kept walking forwards without saying anything back to me, strange. I didn't really care though.

I gave him only one warning. "If you harm my bro in any way..." I can feel my left eye turn blue, "Then we are going to have a very bad time." I can tell that the human was terrified. They just nodded and still kept heading forwards. Something tells me that the kid was a pacifist, but hey, I didn't really care as long as if they don't hurt my bro. I went to my house and dozed off to sleep.

{It took me awhile to think about this :P}