Chapter 15: The Talk

Papyrus' POV

Frisk and I were playing upstairs in my room. We have so much fun together! Especially with Mettaton. I've been dating Mettaton for a week now, I guess Sans is still jealous since I have a date and he doesn't. Sans really needs to ask Toriel out, I feel like he's missing out on love.

"HEY FRISK, DO YOU LOVE ANYONE?" I had to ask, I've got a feeling that they love someone.

"I'm not really sure..."

Yup they did, "COME ON FRISK TELL ME. I PROMISE NOT TO TELL." I begged them.

"I don't know..." They seemed very shy to talk about it.

"FRISK, IT'S OKAY TO BE SHY. I WAS LIKE YOU WHEN I TALKED TO METTATON, EVEN WHEN SANS TOLD ME WHO I LIKED." I guess they seemed a little happy when I told them.

"It's...well I don't know their name yet." I understand Frisk, I guess that they was were the same as Sans. I heard Toriel, "The muffins are ready!" Frisk ran downstairs to get some muffins. I've haven't tried muffins before, I wonder if you can make them out of spaghetti. I followed Frisk downstairs with Frisk, but I walked and Frisk ran down. I smelled the scent of blueberries, wonder why I smell blueberries. I followed the smell and I saw little pieces of bread shaped like cupcakes. Maybe these were muffins.

"Heya Pap, wanna try some muffins?" Sans was holding the bread at me. Was this how a muffin looks like? I took the muffin and took a bite. Wowie! This is one of the best things I've ever tasted!

"WOWIE! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THING I'VE EVER TASTED! TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THESE MISS TORIEL!"

She laughed, "I'm glad you like them Papyrus! Someday I'll teach you how to make them!" I just kept in eating the muffins, they were the best of all cooking's. Maybe Toriel should be a chef one day.

"Hey Paps, mind if I tell you something?" Hm. Wonder why he wants to ask me something. I nodded, I was also still eating the muffin. "So last night me and Torie had that walk. And we...noticed that we had...uh...liked each other." Wowie! Sans and Toriel liked each other?! "So we are now...dating each other." He was blushing a little bit.

"WOWIE SANS! YOU FINALLY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!" I'm only his little brother, and yet I am so proud of him. Now he doesn't have to feel very lonely now.

"So mom, since you two like each other, when will I have another sibling?" Was it really necessary for Frisk to ask? I can see Sans and Toriel blushing, "Well my child...monsters don't work the same as humans."

"But can't monsters mix their powers to make a child?" Frisk...can't you see that the great Papyrus is eating?

"Well I suppose so my child..." Sans was quiet, I guess he didn't want to answer that question.

Wait a minute...monsters can mix their powers right? I think I might have a perfect idea for my relationship.