Chapter 12: New Dad

Sans' POV

I woke up and noticed that Papyrus was missing. I started to panic, what if the dream was actually real? I saw a note were my jacket was at. The note was from Papyrus. 'HELLO SANS. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT SLEEP! I WENT WITH MY DATE METTATON. ALSO WOULD YOU MINE TAKING FRISK TO SCHOOL TODAY? <3 THE GREAT PAPYRUS.'

"Sure why not." I was glad that Papyrus was fine. I got up and put on my jacket. After that, I putted on my slippers, then went straight out the door. I got too lazy to walk to Torie's house so I just teleported there. I waited till Frisk came out.

"Goodbye mom! I love you!" I wish I could say 'I love you' to Torie. Frisk was very excited to see me. "Heya kiddo. How's everything doing?"

"Everything is going great! Mom is improving her cooking's by reading this book I bought her. Also she's been getting a lot of calls from Asgore, but mom doesn't answer them." Why would Asgore bother Torie even though she keeps on rejecting him? "It's what they say kiddo, true love can hurt someone." They giggled, we were almost there at the school.

"Alright kiddo. We are here."
"Aww come on dad. Please tell mom to not let me go to school." Wait...dad?!

"Kiddo, I am not your dad." I laughed, and my face was turning blue.

"I know but, you are like a dad to me. And I think you and mom would be perfect for each other."

My face turned to a dark shade of blue. "Th-Thanks kiddo...I will beg your...mother to not let you go."

"Thanks dad!" I waved Frisk goodbye and they disappeared into the building. I started to walk home. Does Frisk really think that me and Torie would be a great couple? If we are then we would be a happy family together. I kept thinking about Torie. I didn't even stop and went in the house, I just sat at the porch still thinking about Torie. It was a peaceful moment then I heard Paps jumping right through the window.

"Paps! What the hell man?!" He didn't even bother to tell me what happened. His face a very dark orange color, he just ran. He seems that he was embarrassed. Great now I gotta fix this stupid window that Paps broke.

Papyrus' POV

I went back home with Mettaton, we had the best date ever! I was going to make some spaghetti for myself to eat but Mettaton stopped me.

"Come on dearie, let me cook for you." I can feel my face getting hot, "S-SURE METTATON." I waited till Mettaton was done cooking the spaghetti.

"Well dearie, how do like it? Does it taste like your own cooking?"

I took a bite of it, "THIS IS THE BEST SPAGHETTI METTATON! I REALLY LOVE THIS AND YOU BEING AS MY WIFE IN OUR FUTURE MARRIAGE."

Mettaton was in shock, "F-Future marriage?" I stopped trying to think a way out of this.

"I-I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I HAD TO PICK UP FRISK FROM SCHOOL!" I stood up and my face was a dark orange color. I can see Mettatons face like a dark shade of pink.

"B-But it's not-"

"B-BYE METTATON!! I LOVE YOU!" I jumped right out of the window. I can hear Mettaton calling out my name. Then I can hear my brother yelling at me. "Paps! What the hell man?!" I didn't even bother telling Sans what happened. I felt so embarrassed saying that to Mettaton. For some reason, I just ran behind the house, grabbed a ladder and climbed it up to my window. I got in my room, on my bed covering my face with my blanket and cried a little.

I heard a knock on the door. "WHOS THERE?" I sniffled.

"It's me darling. Mind if I come in?" I let Mettaton in my room. "Is everything alright dear?"

"IT'S JUST...WHEN I SAID ABOUT OUR FUTURE MARRIAGE. IT'S BEEN MY DREAM SINCE I SAW YOUR NEW BODY FORM, EVEN WHEN WE FIRST STARTED DATING. I NOW THAT YOU'RE A FAMOUS STAR BUT...IF WE DO EVER GET MARRIED, THEN I WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR WAY, AND I'M AFRAID THAT YOU'LL LOSE YOUR JOB BECAUSE OF ME." I started crying at the moment, "YOU CAN JUDGE ME IN ANY WAY YOU WANT NOW."

Mettaton sighed. "Look darling, I know that you always like to dream a lot. Someday I hope that we both get married, but at the mean time you can just be dreaming. I don't mind what you think about me." She wiped my orange tears. "R-REALLY?" Mettaton nodded. I couldn't help myself but I hugged Mettaton that we both landed on the floor.

"I LOVE YOU METTATON."

"I love you too darling."

I can hear Sans yelling from downstairs, "Stop flirtin' you two!" We both laughed and kept on hugging each other.