Chapter 10: The Star

Mettaton's POV

It's great being a star! I am one of the most famous celebrities! Everybody will love you if you're the star. I am on cooking shows, reality shows, and more that I can't remember. The down side is that you can miss all of your friends, even for the people you love. I've only been texting one person, that person was Papyrus. This is going to sound weird but I love him. Not as a friend. He always make me happy, even when I am feeling down. I wish I could meet him in person.

It was early in the morning so that I could go to work. I saw this person locking the doors.

"Hey MTT, the studios closed all this week." This may be the happiest day of my life. I went home all excited. Finally, this star needs a break every now and them. Let's see what I can do here...

"Heya Mettaton." What the?! How in the world did that skeleton get in here?

"H-How did you get here." I was very surprised to see Sans in my house.

"It's called magic. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house. It's ok to not go."

"Will Papyrus be there?" Sans nodded yes. I decided to go, I went to my car and drove to their house. I offered Sans a ride but he nodded no and just stood there, oh well. Once I got there, I saw Sans sitting on the front porch. I know that there was something creepy about this guy.

"Paps! There is someone who would like to meet you!" Papyrus came downstairs and saw me. We were both in shock to see each other. "METTATON! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU!" We both hugged each other, for some reason I want to cry. But I just hold the tears. Papyrus took me upstairs to his room, looks kind of the same like the one back in Snowdin.

We both had a great chat, telling funny stories, what we do for our lives, and much more. I wanted to tell Papyrus how I felt about him, but he probably doesn't have feelings for me.

"METTATON? CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING?" I nodded, Papyrus seems nervous to ask me. "I WAS WONDERING IF...YOU WANTED...TO...GO ON A...DATE WITH ME?" Is Papyrus really asking me out? I must be dreaming, or maybe not.

"Yes!" I yelled so loud, hopefully nobody heard me. I hugged him very tightly until he can't breathe, he's a skeleton so he can breathe. I gave him a peck on the cheek, not on the lips since he doesn't have lips. This was going to be the best week with my date.

Sans' POV

I heard Mettaton screamed 'Yes!' That made me wake up, I wonder what they were doing up there. Maybe they were playing a game and Mettaton won. I have to admit, Paps would be very happy if he were with Mettaton. But it's actually weird that Paps loves a star, Mettaton probably doesn't love him back. I am not doubting on them it's just weird that he loves a star. I heard them both coming downstairs, it's probably time for Mettaton to leave.

"Goodbye Papyrus! I had a very great time." I got very jealous at this moment, Mettaton gave Paps a kiss on the cheek. "Have a safe day my love." Hold up... Did she just say 'my love...?' "YOU TOO DARLING!" Mettaton left and Paps shut the door. He saw me on the couch.

"BROTHER, I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!" Great, more like 'explain why Mettaton called you my love.' "METTATON AND I ARE NOW DATING! AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME?" I feel proud alright, but how in the world did he manage to ask her out? I feel very jealous already. I can't even ask Torie out or tell her how I feel.

"Yeah... I feel very proud of you..." Paps can tell that I'm jealous. I am older than him and yet, he can manage to go steady with a girl but not me.

"AREN'T YOU GOING TO ASK TORIEL OUT?" I had to think about it. I am not sure how to tell her. "I will but... I just need more time to think about it."
"OKAY. I AM GOING TO BED ALREADY." Shoot, I even forgot that it was time to go to bed, "Alright, sweet dreams Paps."

I decided that I should sleep as well. So I went to my room and dozed off to sleep.