Chapter 5: The End?

Toriel's POV

I got so tired of thinking about the human and Asgore. I decided that it was time for me to speak to Asgore. I gather some pie so I can keep my HP up. After that I headed out the door, I can see everyone looking at me but I was in a rush.

"Look!! It's the queen!!!" I can hear monsters gasping and saying 'It's the queen!' I didn't have time to answer questions, I went past Snowdin and went to the River Person.

"Where would you like to go, dearie?" I told them to take me to the Hot Lands. We got there fast, I thanked the River Person and gave them some pie. "No problem, dearie. And thanks for the pie!" I kept on running until I had reached to Asgore's palace. Everything still looked the same, but there was no time to look around. I stopped when I saw Asgore facing the human, I had to think fast so I shot a fire ball at him.

"Hello my child, it is I Toriel." The human seemed happy to see me. Asgore was very shocked to see me. "Tori! It's so..." I cut him off, "Don't Tori me Asgore." We both started arguing until some fish lady came.

"HEY!! DON'T START A FIGHT WITHOUT ME!!" She yelled very loudly. "ASGORE!! WHO'S THAT LADY THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU?!"

"Hello, my name is Toriel. I used to be queen here." I sounded very calm, not wanting the fish lady to hurt me. She introduced her name as Undyne, she whispered something to Asgore but I didn't really care. Then a yellow lizard came.

"N-Now, t-there is n-no need f-for a fight." The lizard stopped and looked at me. "O-Oh my... I forgot t-to introduce m-myself. M-My name I-is Alphys." I greeted myself to her. Then I saw a tall skeleton. "HELLO MY FRIENDS!!! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAME TOO..." He looked at me very curiously, "THERE ARE TWO ASGORES?? A LADY AND A MAN ASGORE???" I giggled and told Papyrus my name. Huh? Papyrus sounds very familiar to me...

"Heya bro. Why did you call me?" That voice was very familiar to me.

"Oh my. I recognized that voice anywhere." I say looking at the small skeleton.

"I recognized that voice as well. The names Sans." The skeleton greeted me.

"My name is Toriel." I say giggling. I can see Asgore with tears, he probably still loves me. I will never forgive him after from what he did. I had a good talk with everyone but then... We were all trapped in a vine. Then a little flower pops up from the ground, I remember that flower when it tried to kill the human in the Ruins.

"Man, everyone is such an idiot in here." Did that flower just called me an idiot? I just want to tear him apart already. "Everyone is so stupid for following you commands. But guess what? I'm taking over this stupid place and it's all your fault human! I'm taking everyone's souls!!! HEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!" Just then the whole world turned black for everyone.

Sans' POV

I was one of the first person to wake up from the conscious. My head hurts like if someone threw a rock on my scull. I saw everyone there Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys laying on the ground unconscious. I tried to remember what happen but my mind was blank. The only thing I remembered was when I saw the women I talk to by the door. Toriel. She looks way more beautiful than how I picture her, I wish I can tell her how I feel about her.

"Heh, I never thought you'll look this beautiful." I whisper to myself, trying to not let anyone hear me. I can see Papyrus trying to wake up, then Asgore, then Alphys and Undyne. Last but not least Toriel.

"What happened?" Asgore asked while rubbing the back of his head. "Nobody knows to be honest." I tried to stay calm but Asgore gave me a look like if he wanted to kill me. I don't really care though, as long as if he doesn't kill my bro.

We saw the human unconscious. Everyone started to panic, what if he was dead and that flower took his soul? "HUMAN!!! WAKE UP!!!" I can see Papyrus yelling at the human and also... Crying? Huh? Maybe he does care? I can hear Undyne yelling at the human as well, "COME ON LITTLE PUNK!!! STOP SCARING US LIKE THIS!!!" Okay, they both need to chill down. They really care about this human.

We all just stayed in silence until we heard the human moving. Everyone was excited that they were alive. But still, the human was in silence. Frisk... That's its name? What a nice name.

Frisk's POV

I saw all of my monster friends screaming in joy. Are they happy that I was alive? I was still scared of them because some of them tried to kill me, but not Sans. I tugged on my mom's dress and gave her a face that meant I was still terrified by the monsters. She just giggled and picked me up, then we all started heading towards the broken barrier. Finally, monsters and humans can get along with each other now. We entered it, it took us somewhere I've never been at. But the sunset was beautiful. We all were going to have a happy life here.

{I am still continuing the series. Also sorry for this long chapter, It took me all night to do :P}