Chapter 14: The Truth

Toriel's POV
I woke up the next morning. I went downstairs to cook breakfast for me and Frisk. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about Sans, I can't believe that he loves me. I am just a silly old lady that worries too much, but he manages to not notice it. I know that me and Sans would have a very happy life together, but how am I supposed to tell Frisk about me and Sans? I don't know if I should lie to them and pretend nothing happened at all. I heard Frisk coming down the stairs.

"Good morning my child. Did you sleep well?" They nodded and sat down on the chair. "I made some pancakes for you to eat."
They yawned, "Thanks mom." They started to eat their pancakes while I was drinking my coffee. "Hey mom? Who did you say 'love you' to?"

They heard me say that last night to Sans?! "Well you see...I said that to..." My face was turning red. The child looks at me confused, why were they getting on me like this? I sighed, "I said that to Sans because we found out that we both liked each other last night." They had a surprised look on their face.

"Does this mean that...Sans is my father now?"

"Well I suppose. We aren't m..." They shouted 'Yes.' Wait...does Frisk wanted Sans to be their father? I blushed and covered my face while Frisk was saying yes over and over again. I felt so humiliated after saying that to Frisk, what am I going to do now? Frisk now knows that Sans and I both love each other. Now that I said about Sans, I decided to go to his house.
"Now that I mention him...why don't we go visit Sans and Papyrus? Go get ready if you want to go." Frisk sprang out of their chair and dressed out of their pajamas in a snap. Wow...I can tell that Frisk loves to go play with Papyrus. I changed into my purple dress that I always wore, I headed downstairs to see Frisk standing by the door very eager to go.

"Alright my child, lets go." We both headed out the door and started walking to Sans and Papyrus' house. I'm not sure why but I am very nervous to go see Sans. We both know that we love each other, then why am I so nervous all of a sudden... I might sound crazy but... I feel like if someone is watching me. Every step I take, every muscle I move, and every time I speak to Frisk. I tried to ignore it, but it just won't stop bothering me. I stopped thinking about it when we were at the skeletons house.

I knocked on the door and Papyrus answers. "WHY HELLO THERE MISS TORIEL! HELLO THERE TOO FRISK!" I saw Papyrus wearing an apron that says 'Kiss the Cook' but the word 'cook' was crossed out with a big red x and is rewritten as 'The Great Papyrus!"

"Hi there Papyrus! Ready to play what we did yesterday with Mettaton?"

Papyrus sighed, "I AM SORRY FRISK BUT METTATON HAD TO GO TO WORK TODAY." Frisk frowned at Papyrus. "FEAR NOT DEAR HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL HAVE FUN WITH YOU AND SANS. AND MISS TORIEL IF SHE WANTS TO JOIN."

"I'd love to join Papyrus!" I wanted to join because Sans was going to be there. Does Papyrus even know that me and Sans are dating? I can't even imagine how Papyrus' reaction would be if he found out.

"COME ON IN! ALSO, TRY NOT TO MAKE A LOT OF NOISE. SANS IS STILL SLEEPING...ON THE COUCH." Frisk and I went inside the house. I saw Sans sleeping, he still looks adorable when he sleeps. Papyrus covered him with a blanket, I guess he didn't want Sans to be cold. Papyrus went to the kitchen and finished whatever he made. He made some breakfast, but of course it was spaghetti. Doesn't he get tired of eating spaghetti every day? I went to the kitchen to make some muffins, Frisk loves it when I make them. I decided to make blueberry, I chose it because Sans is my little blueberry. After thinking about it, I blushed a little. I'm not sure why though...

"Hey Torie." I heard Sans called my name. "Whatcha makin'?"

"Making some muffins for my little blueberry." I laughed a little. I can see Sans face turn blue. I'm not sure if he noticed but I always make him blush in some way. He sometimes make me blush as well. I heard the timer go on, "The muffins are ready!"

"Let me guess, blueberry." How did Sans know? I nodded slightly with a confused look. "I guessed it because you called me 'blueberry.'" I laughed and gave him a hug. I can tell that he was blushing, I was blushing as well.

"Come on, let's go see what the other two are doing"