Chapter 8: Dinner

Sans' POV
I woke up when I heard Frisk laughing. I wonder why everyone was here, they just pop up out of nowhere. I quickly scanned the house to see what's going on. "BROTHER, I INVITED EVERYONE TO EAT DINNER WITH US!!" Pap had Frisk on his shoulders. What a relief, I thought that we were in danger. I smelled some pie, maybe Toriel was here too. If she is then I'll be very happy, if she isn't then I'll still sleep in the couch still. I got up and did a quick peek in the kitchen to see if Toriel was here. I saw her making some pie while she was humming a tune. Man she sings beautiful, I don't know if I should go in and talk to her. I decided to go in.

"Heya T, what's cookin'?" She laughed, it's so adorable when she laughs!

"Just makin' some pie for dinner." She cooks the best pie ever! Even better than Papyrus' cooking. Say... wonder what we are going to eat. "What did Paps made for dinner?" I hope we are not eat spaghetti. "We are having spaghetti, but this time I helped Papyrus make it better." Heh, at least Toriel made the food. I sat in the chair watching Toriel cook, I dozed off to sleep on the chair. I'm not sure why though...

"Come on lazybones." Toriel tried to wake me up, but it wasn't working. "Okay... then there won't be any of my pie left." I opened my eyes, gave her a smile and went back to sleep. Man, I am one of the laziest monsters on earth. She sighed then picked me up and put me on the couch, I blushed when she picked me up. The first time that anyone who has picked me up.

Toriel's POV

I put the lazy skeleton on the couch, after that I went to go check on the pie. It was already done. I settled everything in the proper order, then I put all of the foods in the center of the table. Everything looks perfect to me, so I called everyone to eat. "Alright, dinners ready!" I can see everyone to pick a seat. Undyne sat in between of Alphys and Papyrus. Asgore sat next to Frisk, which I sat by Frisk as well. I saw Sans coming and he decided to sit next to me. I can see him blush a little and I did the same. Papyrus was the first one to speak.

"SO HOW IS EVERYONE DONING?" He asked very excitedly.

"Everything is going great... I suppose..." Asgore sounded depressed. Maybe it was because he still loved me but I always reject him.

"D-Don't b-be depressed A-Asgore. There a-are o-other fishes i-in the s-sea." Undyne gave Alphys a look that meant 'are you trying to make a bad pun about me?' Alphys nodded her head no.

"ENOUGH TALKIN' OF DEPRESSION," Undyne began to talk, "LETS TALK ABOUT THE SPECIAL PEOPLE IN OUR LIFES." Great... I have no one special in my life... or maybe I do... "PAPS HOW 'BOUT YOU GO FIRST?"

"AH... WELL, LET'S SEE HERE." Papyrus was thinking, "I DO HAVE MY LAZY HEADED BROTHER, BUT... I'M NOT SURE IF I LIKE ANYONE." Undyne looked at Papyrus for a while. "WELL THEN, WOULDN'T METTATON BE THERE FOR YOU. AFTER ALL, I ALWAYS SEE YOU WATCH HER SHOWS."

"UH... WELL I..." I can see Papyrus blush. Never knew Papyrus had a crush on a famous star, Mettaton. "U-Undyne, I-I think y-your pushing h-him w-way too f-far?" Alphys tried to make Undyne stop making Papyrus telling her who he likes. Undyne growled.

"UGH FINE. HOW 'BOUT YOU GO SANS?" Undyne gave Sans a sharp look

"Heh heh, I already told you. There are no fishes in my sea." I felt kind of bad, if he never had fishes in his sea, then he doesn't love me at all. I just frowned a little bit. "No one will like a lazy headed monster like me. I am going to feel very bonley in my entire life." He was laughing and I couldn't help myself but I started laughing. I was banging on the table, trying to hide my face while I was laughing. Frisk was dying of laughter as well, they were already tearing up. "Gee Toriel, never knew you can flip the table. I was laughing so hard, even Frisk was laughing so hard.

"BROTHER!! WHY CANT WE ENJOY DINNER WITHOUT YOUR PUNS?!" Papyrus seemed very annoyed by Sans' puns, Asgore seemed kind of annoyed as well. "I dunno, making my jokes stop is a pastability to not make em stop." I was laughing so bad that I couldn't breathe, and when I can't breathe, my stomach hurts. This was the best dinner ever.

"UGHHH!! IMA KNOCK SOME SENSE OUTTA YOU SANS!!!" Papyrus seemed very angry. "Sorry, didn't mean to steam ya out." I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't. Sans is one of the funniest person in this house. "THAT'S IT, I'M OUTTA HERE!!" Papyrus left the table, good thing he ate all his food before leaving. I can hear him screaming himself at a pillow. Everyone else finished their food and went to see what's up with Papyrus. Now it was time for me to clean. I started washing dishes that were in the sink, I was going to get the dishes that were in the table but... there weren't any at the table. I saw Sans with dishes in his hands and he's been next to me the whole time.

"Oh, why thank you Sansy." I smiled at him. Wait... did I just called him Sansy? I can see him blush, "It's nothing really Toriel..." I stopped him before he can say anything else. "Please, call me Torie." I waited for his response. "Okay, Torie." We both smiled at each other and finished cleaning.