Chapter 3: The Fallen Human

Toriel's POV

I heard a big thump on the ground. I wanted to answer the man's question but I had to see who fell down. Maybe I wish I could come out, unless if Asgore wasn't there. I can never trust that man anymore, He killed 6 innocent human children. And now this one, he'll probably absorb their soul and become a god. No. I must protect this child with all of my heart. I see the human with a weird flower, an evil flower. I scared it away and took the child to the Ruins. The Ruins was my new home. My old one was with Asgore but I left him for good. I made the human some butterscotch pie and welcomed it to my home. The child seemed quiet, I showed them their room and let them took a little nap. I decided to leave another slice of pie for them.

I wish I could see this man. I love his sense of humor. I love his voice, and I even love his puns. Asgore hates it when I tell bad puns, but this man loves my bad puns. I was thinking of a new joke, when I thought of it I wrote it in my diary.

'Why was the skeleton looking for friends? Because he was feeling bonley!"

I love skeleton puns. They always get me. I saw the human walking downstairs, I didn't want them to leave the ruins. I tried explaining to them that Asgore will kill them, but they wanted to go 'home.' I decided to go to battle with them. If they kill me, they can go home. If not they stay here.

Something is weird about this human, they are not.... Attacking? Maybe they don't want to hurt anyone? I spared the human and told them to be careful and to stay good.

"Please be careful my child." I say hugging them. They nodded and left the ruins. I still have their number but I didn't answer any of their calls. What if they kill everyone? I'm hoping that they are a pacifist, not hurting a single thing. I got worried because they will face Asgore and Asgore will kill them in a snap.

I kept thinking all day about the human and Asgore.