Chapter 7: Trouble Makers

Papyrus' POV

"NYHEH HEH HEH!!!" Man it's so fun watching my brother blush! This was the best plan Frisk ever made! Now I can tell how my brother feels about lady Asgore, I mean Toriel. "TINY HUMAN, DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS FOR LADY ASGO... I MEAN, TORIEL?"

"Of course I do Paps! Here. Tell mom that she can come over for dinner." Frisk gave me their phone and I called Toriel. "Hello, this is Toriel speaking." She sounded very differently on phone. "HELLO TORIEL! THIS IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS SPEAKING! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN COME OVER FOR DINNER. EVERYONE IS INVITED!"

"Why certainly! I would love to come!" Nyheh heh heh! The plan is already starting!

Toriel's POV

I'd love to go eat dinner with everyone! Good thing I was at the store, I went to the pie section and selected the flavorings. Hmm... cinnamon or butterscotch? I decided to make both. I went to the car and drove to the skeletons house. I knocked at the door and Alphys answered.

"H-Hello T-Toriel!" Alphys seemed nervous, I'm not sure why though. I said hello to her and I saw Undyne chasing Frisk. Frisk was on Papyrus' shoulders, "Please be careful my child!" All three just laughed and kept on playing around. I was Alphys reading an Anime book, maybe someday I should watch some Anime. I saw Asgore on his phone, I guess he doesn't noticed that I'm here.

"Torie! You came!" Ugh. I wished he never came, "Don't Torie me Dreemurr. I already told you that I don't love you." Asgore was lost in words. I still knew that he still loves me, when will he ever stop asking even though he's been rejected a dozen of times? I saw Sans sleeping on the couch, he looks so adorable when he sleeps! I slightly blushed when I thought of that in my mind. I wish I can tell Sans how I feel about him, I think he doesn't like me though. I kept my mind off by making some pie.

"Hey mom!" I saw Frisk tugging on my dress. "What is it my child?" They were giggling and I waited for a second, they did have much fun with Undyne and Papyrus. "Sans thinks that you're hot." Wait... does he really think that I am hot? "Oh... um..." I was lost with words, I felt my face getting very hot.

"I meant by your fire powers." They giggled. "Uh... well... tell him I said thanks." The child ran off laughing. Does Sans really think that I'm hot? My face was still hot, maybe he does have feelings for me...