Chapter 13: The Walk

Toriel's POV

I decided to text Sans if we can have a walk. This was the day that I tell Sans how I felt about him. He responded, 'yeah sure. i have nothing to do anyways.' I responded, 'Great! I will drop off Frisk so that they can play with Papyrus!' I told Frisk that they were going to go over to Sans and Papyrus' house, they got very excited and dressed out very quickly. I laughed and started walking them. How am I going to tell Sans how I felt about him? What if he doesn't have the same feelings as I do? If he doesn't then I'll probably ruin our friendship. I started to worry until we got to their house.

I knocked at the door and Papyrus opened it. "HELLO TORIEL! SANS IS DOING SOMETHING REAL QUICK." Frisk ran into Papyrus, hugging him by the legs. "HELLO THERE TINY HUMAN! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO FUN TONIGHT WITH METTATON!" Wonder why was Mettaton in their house? I wasn't thinking that much until Sans got here.

"Alright Torie. Let's go."

We both got out of the house and started walking. I am super nervous right now, I don't know how to express my feelings to him. We just talked about Frisk, then we talked about Papyrus and Mettaton dating each other. Seems weird for a skeleton dating a famous star. We walked past by Muffet's Diner and kept on walking to the beach. The sun was getting down already, maybe I should get going home with Frisk. We were entering to the beach, that's when I noticed something weird about Sans.

"Hey Torie. Can we take a rest here?" I wonder why he said that. He never gets tired of walking. I nodded and we sat on the Broadway that was there. This was it, it is now time that I can tell Sans how I felt about him. "T-Torie...can I tell you something?"

"Yes Sans?" Sans seems nervous to talk. I can see his face turn to a light blue color.

"Torie, when I first meet you by the door... I had...uhh..." His face was blue. "All I wanted to say...is that...I-I..." He couldn't speak.

I laughed a little, "Oh Sans." I got close to him and then I pressed my lips against his teeth. This felt very weird to me since he doesn't have lips. I didn't really care, this was how I was going to express my feelings to him. By giving him a kiss.

Sans' POV
HOLY CRAP!!! HOLY CRAP!!! IS TORIE ACTUALLY KISSING ME?! My face turned to a very dark blue color. I didn't know what to do, I don't have lips. I don't know what to do at all. My heart was beating very fast, I felt like if it was going to explode out of my chest. I just hugged her, we were stuck in this embrace for a few minutes until she lets go. This was the best walk ever. Let me repeat it, best walk ever!

"T-Torie? I-I never..." She stopped me from talking.

"I know... I shouldn't have done that. I am very sorry Sans..." She felt sorry for me? But why?

She was going to cry but I stopped her, "I love you Torie." My face still looked like a dark blue color.

"R-Really Sans? Y-You actually...love me?" She still had a little bit of tears on her face.

I wiped the tears off of her face, "Yes Torie, I loved you since the day we first met."

She hugged me very tightly, "I love you too Sansy." I still like it when she calls me Sansy. Let me just say these words one more time, BEST WALK EVER!! We hugged each other, I bet that this is how Paps told Mettaton how he felt about her. It was already getting late, we decided to go back home.

We were walking until Torie asked me a question. "Hey Sans... Since we love each other, I was wondering if you wanted to be my, you know...boyfriend."

I was shocked when she told me this. "Yes Torie. I will be your boyfriend," She smiled at me and said 'Thank you Sansy!' We both walked back to my house. I knocked on the door, but nobody responded. I quickly unlocked the door. What a relief, Paps and Frisk were sleeping on the couch. Paps was hugging Frisk like a teddy bear, I've got to admit; they both looked cute when they sleep.

"Aww look at them. Don't they just look cute when they sleep?" Torie was holding her hands together when she said that.

"Yup. They sure do look cute." I was looking at Paps and Frisk, then I turned to look at Torie. Torie smiled at me then walk towards Frisk and Papyrus. "Come on sleepy head. We have to go home." Torie picked up Frisk like a baby and started heading out the door. "Goodbye Sans. Love you."
"Love you too Torie." Torie disappeared with Frisk, I shut the door and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of ketchup and started drinking it. I heard Paps said 'Nyheh' in his sleep. When I was done drinking the ketchup, I decided to sleep with Paps. I didn't want him to be afraid down here. I laid down next to Paps, he hugged me like he did to Frisk.

I closed my eyes and dreamed about Torie.