Chapter 23: Skeleghost In Town

Asgore's POV

It has been almost a week since Toriel ever talked to me. It's not my fault that I killed Sans. I can lose control of my anger, and sometimes there is a possibility that I manage to kill someone...which it happened already. Sans is the second monster that I killed so far, I forgot who the first was. I never seen Toriel come out of the skeletons house, they don't understand the meaning of death. Once someone dies, they'll never come back. That's why Alphys made a machine that can bring humans and monsters back to life again. I've tried to apologize to Toriel but she never answers her stupid phone. I guess she's too busy with that crybaby, and yes. I was talking about Papyrus, he doesn't understand the meaning of death either. If Sans were here, then he'll probably hurt me like what Chara did to him. I'm not letting him do that, we can have a battle right now right here.

I heard Toriel talk to someone, "See? It's not that scary out here. Just stay by me." Am I crazy or is Toriel just talking to no one? I tried to get a closer look but yet, I still see no one there. I decided to talk to her.

"Toriel, who are you talking to?" I guess she wasn't surprised to see me.

"That's none of your concerns Dreemurr." Can't she just like tell me already? I heard her talk again. "It's okay, don't be scared. I promise not to let Asgore hurt you again." Hurt them again? I just lost my mind right there, she's just talking to nobody and she thinks I'm gonna hurt them again? I'll hurt her if she doesn't tell me, and that person who she's talking to.

"Toriel...if you don't tell me right now, then I'll summon Chara back again and tell them to kill you like they did to Sans. So tell me...now." My anger was in control of me now, I can't stop it.

"I won't tell you, you'll hurt them again. You did it the first time, you don't have to do it the second time." I completely lost my mind, I grabbed Toriel by the arm and started taking her to my house. I told you, my anger was in control now.

My soul turned blue. But how? The only person that can do that was...Sans. Probably Papyrus learned that trick. I couldn't move my body, but Toriel could. She just took my hand off of her arm and walked away from me.

"Don't ever touch Toriel again." That voice, it was Sans' voice. But...he's dead, he can't be back to life. He was nowhere seen, I think he was by Toriel.

"Show your face! I command you to!" I was still king of monsters, so Sans still has to follow my commands. I bet that Sans was a scaredy-cat, I know that ghosts are always scared.

"I don't want to... You'll just kill me again, and I don't need that death scene again." Told you, he was scared of me. Everyone who I mess with always fears me, and I love that fear.

"I knew it, you're just a coward. And cowards doesn't deserve to feel loved, they deserve to die in hell." Everything I said was true. Toriel deserves to have me, I am not a coward like Sans. Sans deserve to die in hell with his brother. "I guess your brother would like to join you. I'll just go kill him." My soul wasn't blue, I walked to the skeletons house.

"Asgore stop! Papyrus doesn't deserve to die!" I heard Toriel, but I just ignored her. I don't need her stupid talk about living in peace and not kill nobody. Like I said before, my anger was in control...and I can't stop it.

I saw a lot of bones surrounding by me, they were forming a cage to me. I'm not stupid, these bones are a ghost form. I just go right through them...but I couldn't. These things were as solid as a rock, now how am I supposed to escape?

"Don't lay any finger by my family. I you do then we're going to have a bad time. Got it?" Was Sans trying to threat me? I wasn't scared of that stupid ghost, I nodded and went home. I got tired of this skeleghost always finding a way to keep Toriel away from me. This isn't over just yet.

Toriel's POV

I felt so terrified when Asgore grabbed my arm. I felt like if he was going to hurt me...even worse, kill me. It was a good thing that Sans were here to protect me. Even though he's a ghost, he still managed to save my life. I guess that Sans manage to face his fears...just for me.

"S-Sans...Th-thank y-you..." I was terrified that I couldn't speak.

"Everything is alright Torie. As long as if we are both safe. Safe together...as a family" It was true. We can be safe...as a family. I just hugged Sans very tightly, I wanted him to keep me safe.

"Let's just go back home. I guess it feels weird for you that you're the only skeleghost in town."

"I'm not the only ghost in town. Napstablook lives like a mile or two away from here. Even Mettaton was a ghost, well not anymore though, but still."

I laughed, "Oh Sans, everyone is a ghost in your perspective. You have the ability to see other ghost people, which I bet that they're scared just like you."

"Well that is true, I can mostly see lots and lots of ghosts. But none are skeletons, just different monsters." I'm guessing that he's the only skeleghost in this town, I feel bad for him.

"Well, it doesn't matter what you look like. It matters on the way you act. Yes, you may feel different since you're the only skeleghost, but you have determination. And that determination won't stop you on the way you act." I wanted him to not feel left out. I can see him smiling at me.

"Thanks Torie. Now I don't feel left out."

We both smiled at each other and walked home.