Part 11

21 blinks as Frieza's energy signature is reduced to nothing. "About time." she sighs as she continues to lie on her back, tracing the figures she sees in the clouds drifting by above her with her finger.

Suddenly a hand darts into her vision, dragging her from her activity quite literally. She finds herself dangling in the air, facing Frieza's father as he has a tight grip on her collar. She frowns. "Hey old man! What's the deal?" she questions, annoyed, but not impressed.

He smirks back at her, before turning to face Trunks, who is hovering a bit away from him. "Now that I have your little friend, how about some humility? I'll strike you a deal; No harm will come to her if you back off. Hmm? No, I have something better in mind... I'd like you to join me. Take my son's place as one of your caliber deserves. If you do, I'll even promise to treat her nicely." he bargains.

21 turns her head to Trunks who just looks at the man like he's mad. You'd might expect him to be mad for manhandling his friend, but instead he can only pity the poor fool. "Really?" 21 questions in disbelief, making Trunks shrug.

With a sigh, 21 turns her head to face Frieza's father. "You people seem to make a habit of underestimating your opponent. I'd like to say, learn from your mistakes, but you won't get the chance to I'm afraid." she tells him, taking hold of his wrist and squeezing tightly.

He gasps in pain as it is crushed within her grip, making him drop her back on her feet. He looks to his now limp arm in shock, but before he has the time to scream at the pain, 21 takes hold of his armor, lifting the way taller creature off the ground as she floats upward. "Now that's not a very fun position is it?" she asks, shaking him a little.

He shakes his head a little. "N-no. I-I see your point. I-it was quite rude of me. N-now surely you know mercy miss? Please allow me to g-go." he begs her under her stern one-eyed gaze. "I-I promise I w-wont come back." he continues rather pitifully.

She smiles slightly, almost cruelly. Unbeknownst to her, Trunks swallows hard as a tinge of fear creeps to the back of his mind, seeing a little of 18 back in 21. "No. I don't bargain with those who play foul." she states, much to the horror of the alien before she tosses him away from her and quickly holding out both hands, sending a bright yellow blast after him, incinerating the King of the Frieza race in seconds.

With him gone, she straightens her clothes. "What a jerk." she mutters before turning to Trunks. "I guess that concludes that. You okay?" she asks flying up to him as he looks rather out of it.

He blinks, forcing a smile. "Yeah." he breathes, powering down back to his usual self.

"And here I was planning not to lift a finger. Well damn." 21 pouts slightly trying to lighten the mood.

"There is no being lazy during a fight, even if it's to someone weaker than you." Trunks tells her wisely, making her crack a smile.

"And I suppose stalling is okay?" she chastises him, making him look away guiltily.

He is startled by her hand slapping on his shoulder. "We suck at winning Trunks." she laughs, making him smile widely, the uneasy feeling gone at seeing her do something that 18 could never do; genuinely laugh, without a hint of malice behind it, only mirth showing in her one eye.

"Yeah. I guess we do kind of lack the experience don't we?" he chuckles, rubbing the back of his head.

"How about we say hi to our spectators Trunks? I'm rather excited to meet them. What do you say?" 21 asks him, making him nod.

"Sure thing." he agrees, turning his head to a group of people floating in the air a little distance away.

21 notices that they look rather frightened. "They look at us like we're creeps." she mutters before turning to Frieza's ship and blasting it to bits. You never know; tracking devices and stuff.