Wish I could just find a way, to have all your memories erased

Adam's: POV

The 20th of March year 2016 London

I sat on the couch with a wine glass in my hand. On the table stood two bottles of red wine. I've started drinking again to keep the nightmares away.

I lit a cigarette and blew out smoke. Then the door to the porch opened and my son came out. He looked at the bottles and I gave him a annoyed glance.

(Adam now)

(Adam now)

(Theo now)

(Theo now)

"Where's Emma?" asked Theo. "She's dead, I killed her!" I said sadly. "No, Emma is not dead!" he replied. "Do not speak her name under this roof!" I yelled angrily and hit him. Tears filled his eyes and he ran in crying.

I sighed and ran my hand through my blonde hair. I emptied my glass and walked in. My husband met me in the hallway and he crossed his arms.

"Why did you hit him?" asked Luke. "He talked about Emma!" I said. "He miss her!" he replied calmly. "I miss her too, I miss her every fucking day!" I shouted. "Calm down Adam!" said Luke. "Don't tell me what to do!" I repiled coldly. "Here's the keys!" he said and handed me them.

I put on my black leather jacket and walked out. I lit up a new cigarette and walked to a bar.

***

Luke's: POV

I went up to Theo's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" he said. I went in and sat down next to him on his bed. He hugged his Peter Pan doll tightly and tears ran down his cheeks.

"Daddy hates me!" he sobbed. "He doesn't hate you!" I said. "I want my happy daddy back!" replied Theo crying. "Same here!" I said.

"I love you papa, you're kind and caring!" replied Theo with a smile. "I love you too sweetie!" I said and kissed his the top of his head. "Don't ever leave me!" he replied. "Never!" I said.

My heart💔

This book is a sequel of Give you what you like. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~