He will pay for what he did

Tommy's: POV

@tommyjoeratliff Out on adventure with this cutie pie💕

Max is so cute😍

You and Sauli are wonderful partens❤️

He's so lucky💗

So adorable💕

We had stopped at McDonlands to eat and Max had fallen asleep on the couch. I carried him back to the car and started the engine. The rain poured down and it began to thunder.

I had barely reached the highway when a car drove after us. I drove up on a bridge and he followed me still.

Max woke up when a lightning cut the dark sky. He rubbed his eye and yawned sleepy.

I drove to a gas station and and turned off the engine. The mysterious car stopped as well. I had a worried feeling in my stomach.

"Stay in the car!" I said. "Why?" he asked. "I don't want you get hurt!" I said. "Okay!" replied Max. I stepped out and closed the door.

A man went up to me and he was dressed in black. He took off his sunglasses and I gasped.

"Do you remember me?" he asked. "George!" I said. "That's right!" he replied with a smirk. "Why are you in LA?" I asked. "I've some unfinished business!" said George. "You leave my family alone!" I replied coldly.

"I have heard that your ex-husband got arrested for homicide!" said George. "It none of your business!" I replied. "I told him it was a bad idea!" he said.

"But Adam drank only.... I stopped when I reazlied the truth. "You spiked his drink with alcohol!" I said. "You're very smart!" replied George. "My daughter died because of you!" I said angrily. "It's not my problem!" he replied.

"You want revenge just because Adam killed Fred!" I said. "He will pay for what he did!" replied George. "I won't let you hurt his family!" I said. "Is he still married to Luke?" he asked. "You stay the hell away from him!" I said warned. "You can't stop me!" replied George and directed a gun at me.

"Where in London do they live?" he asked. I told him the address and he smirked. "Thanks Tommy!" said George. "Don't hurt him!" I begged. "I can't promise!" he said. "Please!" I replied. "Everything is your fault if they dies!" said George and drove off.

***

I hugged my husband when we got home. "What's wrong Tommy?" asked Sauli worried. I told him everything and he wiped away my tears.

"Is he gonna kill my step-siblings?" asked Max. "I don't know!" I said. He began to cry and Sauli comforted him. I'll never be able to forgive myself, if they dies!" I said.

Adam's family is in danger. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~