Please father, put the bottle down for the love of a daugther

Emma's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17th of April year 2010 Los Angeles

"Mommy!" I said and ran into her arms. "Hey honey." replied Lily. "Sorry to ask, but why is her body cover with bruises?" asked my teacher. "She fell off her bike." lied Lily. "I understand, have a nice day!" replied Ingrid. She nodded and we drove to the mall.

***

We went into a toy store and I looked around. "Daddy, can I get this doll?" asked a girl. "Of course!" he said with a soft smile. A tear ran down my cheek when I saw them. Why can't I have a kind and caring father who cares about his child?

"I don't want to be here anymore!" I said and we walked back to the car. She drove back home and I saw the fear in her dark eyes.

Mom took a deep breath and unlocked the door. Everywhere on the floor was empty or half-empty bottles and a thick smell of alcohol hit us.

"You said you'd stop drinking!" said Lily. "You have no control of my life!" yelled John coldly and went up to us. "Go to your room!" whispered mom and I ran upstairs. "Please don't hurt Theo!" said mom and tried to protect her baby bump.

I locked my door but I could hear dad scream and hit mom. I covered my ears and I wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

I feel so sorry for Emma and Lily😔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~