When you're gone

Adam's: POV

We were at the hospital because Justin got shot last night when he protected us from George. I know he was forced to join his gang and I can't lose my best friend. The police has arrrsted George shortly after.

We had to wait for several hours in the waiting room but finally came a doctor out. "We did everything we could, but it was too late!" he said sadly. "Can we come in and say farewell?" I asked and he nodded.

We went into the room and he lay peacefully in a bed . "I can't believe he's gone!" I said silent and held his cold hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry Adam!" replied Luke. "He was so brave!" I said. "He'll always be in your heart!" replied Luke. "Yeah!" I said. "Rest in peace Justin!" replied Emma. "We'll always remember you!" replied Theo. "Always!" said Zoe.

***

Luke's: POV

We went on his funeral a few days later. Adam wore a dark suit and I saw the pain in his eyes.

I can only imagine how it feels to lose a friend. The pain is horrible and it hurts to see my husband like this.

We sat on bench and Adam wiped away a tear. I held his hand and we listened at the priest.

After the priest had talked, we went to the coffin to lay down flowers. "I've a rose to you!" said Zoe and lay down the flower. "He'll love it!" replied Adam.

A man played Kiss the rain at the piano and everything was so beautiful but also sad.

We met Justin's partens outside the church. "He's always near you!" said Julia. "I know!" replied Adam. "He couldn't ask for a better friend!" said Alan. "He died as a hero!" replied Adam. "He really did!" said his dad.

I put my arm around him and he lay his head on my arm. "I know Justin wants me to be happy and I won't disappoint him!" said Adam. "He would love to see you smile and live your life!" I replied. "Yeah!" he said and smiled.

Rest in peace Justin🌹

I'll start with a new book called The house of Amityville horror.

I hope you liked this last chapter.

~MoonGlambert~