Outside the rain's pouring down. There's not a drop that hits me.

Adam's: POV

I was out for a walk with Pharaoh. The rain was pouring down and the streets was empty of people.

I smiled when Pharaoh tried to catch a rain drop with his tongue. He's the best dog ever and I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Hey Adam!" said a man suddlenly. I turned around and saw Bill.  "Hey!" I replied. "Has Luke told you?" he asked. "Told me what?" I asked. "That Emma is alive!" said Bill.

"How can you know about it?" I asked. "I told you the news when you were in jail, but you refused to believe it!" he said. "This explains a lot!" I muttered. "Don't take your anger over your husband!" said Bill. I gave him a cold glance and walked home.

Luke was in the hall and his doctor's bag stood next to him on the floor. He smiled warmly at me but got no smile back.

"You knew Emma was alive!" I yelled angrily. "I'm late to my job, can we talk about this later?" asked Luke. "I stopped drinking and this is how you thank me!" I said coldly. "I didn't tell you, becuase I knew you wouldn't believe me!" he replied.

I raised my hand and slapped him across the cheek. He backed and tears filled his eyes. I'm never gonna forget the look he gave me.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. "You're not the man I once fell in love with!" he replied hurt. "Luke, I...!" but I couldn't finish the sentence. "Goodbye Adam!" he said and went out.

***

Michelle's: POV

I was in the music room and sang The Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson. I was in my own thoughts and did not hear that someone came in.

"You have a amazing voice!" said Nina. "Thanks!" I replied. "You know Michelle, if you need a place to sleep my door is open!" she said. "It means a lot!" I replied.

"You're welcome home to me anytime!" said Nina. "Thank you so much!" I replied and gave her a hug. "No problem honey!" she said with a smile.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Luke is so kind and caring, I feel for him so much. Nina is like a mother to Michelle. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~